Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta site: Cannot submit maps
10-18-2014, 11:11 AM,
Threads: 2
Beta site: Cannot submit maps
ubernub Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
I realize the beta site is a beta and as such probably not fully functional, but I want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong on my end.

I clicked the arrow next to my name and chose Upload World.
I uploaded the zip file, and the png screenshot.

The image appeared but no interface is showing up to edit the thumbnail or to move on to the next step.

I tried this in IE, Firefox and Chrome, and tried rebooting just in case. Is there some step I'm missing here, or is the site just not ready for people to upload worlds yet?
10-19-2014, 08:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-19-2014, 08:54 AM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
RE: Beta site: Cannot submit maps
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
I can't seem to duplicate the issue you are having with my computer and browser (Windows 7, Google Chrome) the issue may have been fixed.
10-19-2014, 09:18 AM,
Threads: 117
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
Thanks for posting this.

There was a problem with some of the libraries. I've fixed this but you may need to refresh the page or clear your cache to make sure the files update.
10-19-2014, 12:07 PM,
Threads: 2
ubernub Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Thanks for fixing it so quickly! The thumbnail selector thing now functions, though when I try to drag it via the top left corner to resize, it flips it up to the top of the screen from the bottom, so it's impossible to make it any larger than a little less than 1/4 of the image (half the height and a bit less than half the width since the screenshot is from a widescreen display).

Now it gets stuck at the point of saving the map. I click save after entering description, tags, etc, there's no indication that anything has happened. It does not show up in the queue and it shows up in my maps as an incomplete upload.