Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*WARNING* Old map server being shutdown
11-13-2014, 10:28 PM,
Threads: 117
*WARNING* Old map server being shutdown
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
All the maps have been moved to the new servers and the config files have been changed. This is a javascript file so sometimes the browsers cache will hold onto it.

The old server will be shutdown in a day or two. Once that happens if your map suddenly breaks without rendering then you probably need to clear your cache or at least do a hard reload in the browser.

As always, if you have problems, post a message here.
10-10-2018, 10:41 AM,
Threads: 1
RE: *WARNING* Old map server being shutdown
jexadox Offline Member View worlds
i am currently having issues loading this website, is that why? do i just hard reload or clear the cache to fix this?
10-10-2018, 10:50 AM,
Threads: 1
jexadox Offline Member View worlds
AH! i cleared the old data and the website looks amazing now! wow nice work. lol it was awfully confusing before that. i suppose there's no way to help initiate that on ur end?
10-10-2018, 12:14 PM,
Threads: 23
Nathangorr Offline Majestic Forums Moderator View worlds
(10-10-2018, 10:41 AM)jexadox Wrote: i am currently having issues loading this website, is that why? do i just hard reload or clear the cache to fix this?

This is a 4 year old thread that has no relation to the issues the site is currently having. The queue is currently frozen and will not render new maps. If you would like your map rendered, please see https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/...p?tid=9894.