• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Maps Fail to Render
02-09-2015, 05:15 PM,
Threads: 0
RE: Service Fails to Render
Antoniq64 Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Getting a white map for my newer upload too:
http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/VWJed
Sad, because I was excited about that map. Before, though, I'd gotten accustomed to waiting a week or so to get a map, so I guess I got spoiled by maps actually generating quickly.
This feels like things in the days before the internet, where this kind of thing would have to be doen for a fee through the mail or something if it existed...
I guess I should just get less excited about exploring.

I would like to know if I need to wait, or re-up the map later though.
02-10-2015, 05:28 AM,
marcusnh Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
02-10-2015, 06:28 AM,
Threads: 24
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
I'm really sorry guys, I don't know what is up. Skeight has yet to reply to any email that I have sent to him, and I can't control of anything but the forums.
02-10-2015, 11:58 AM,
jurosoft Offline Premium View worlds
(02-10-2015, 06:28 AM)Nathangorr Wrote: I'm really sorry guys, I don't know what is up. Skeight has yet to reply to any email that I have sent to him, and I can't control of anything but the forums.

How long has he been MIA?

I have to admit, I'm a little bit disappointed that I finally decided to spring for Premium so I could render my map with the texture pack only to now find my map completely whited out, and with him not around to fix it :/

Understandably there's probably a good reason, still kinda sucks though.
02-10-2015, 12:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2015, 12:24 PM by Nathangorr.)
(02-10-2015, 11:58 AM)jurosoft Wrote: How long has he been MIA?

I have to admit, I'm a little bit disappointed that I finally decided to spring for Premium so I could render my map with the texture pack only to now find my map completely whited out, and with him not around to fix it :/

The last thing that he told me is that he was in the process of moving. From his business, or his house, I don't know. Additionally Texture Pack rendering, even before this render issue, did not work. For what I believe to be our service not knowing what to do with the "new" Resource Pack file system.
He has been MIA for about 2 weeks now. I wish I could fix this issue, but it is not under my control to manage the queue, as I simply manage the forums.

02-10-2015, 12:52 PM,
jurosoft Offline Premium View worlds
(02-10-2015, 12:18 PM)Nathangorr Wrote:
(02-10-2015, 11:58 AM)jurosoft Wrote: How long has he been MIA?

The last thing that he told me is that he was in the process of moving. From his business, or his house, I don't know. Additionally Texture Pack rendering, even before this render issue, did not work. For what I believe to be our service not knowing what to do with the "new" Resource Pack file system.
He has been MIA for about 2 weeks now. I wish I could fix this issue, but it is not under my control to manage the queue, as I simply manage the forums.

I understand. I'm trying to salvage my map by uploading an old texture.png style texturepack. Otherwise I suppose I can just create a new map, not the end of the world. Although it would be nice for it to support the new texturepacks.
02-10-2015, 07:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2015, 03:59 PM by Nathangorr.)
Upload works, but it doesn't?
Threskiorn Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Hi!

I have this problem for about a month now.
Map upload and rendering works without any error, the log states that the rendering is completed, but the map itself remains the old version (when editing) or just shows a white screen (when uploading a new map).

I get the same results in different browsers, deleting the cache doesn't work either.
02-11-2015, 03:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2015, 04:01 PM by Nathangorr.)
ozzie Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Tried twice to update this world. It shows "completed" message and updated description, but the previous map is still there.

http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/...52/-10/0/0
02-11-2015, 03:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2015, 04:06 PM by Nathangorr.)
Service Fails to Render
(02-11-2015, 12:27 PM)Salooverall Wrote: Same for me, I've been having this issue for a week or so (probably longer). Have uploaded several times, but still doesn't show any changes.

(02-10-2015, 07:48 PM)Threskiorn Wrote: Hi!

I have this problem for about a month now.
Map upload and rendering works without any error, the log states that the rendering is completed, but the map itself remains the old version (when editing) or just shows a white screen (when uploading a new map).

I get the same results in different browsers, deleting the cache doesn't work either.

Thanks for your help!

Your thread has been combined with a central thread dealing with this issue.
Uploading is not the issue, rendering the map successfully is. If a map was rendered previously, the successful render will show, rather than the map turning white.
02-13-2015, 07:42 AM,
Threads: 1
RE: Maps Fail to Render
Godfadr Offline Member View worlds