Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent render issues
02-21-2015, 05:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-21-2015, 08:06 PM by skeight.)
Threads: 117
Recent render issues
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
Hey everyone,

tl;dr: Render server out of disk space; lots of space now! Re-render blank maps and you should be good.

First off, sorry I haven't been around. Busy with work and everyday life combined with a move and some much needed renovations in the new place. Things are slowing down now and I'm hoping to have more time to get on here and get the beta site launched for real.

I'm also starting to work on a new project for Heroes of the Storm. If you haven't heard of it, check it out. It's in beta now so good luck to you after you sign up.

On to the business at hand, the rendering was having problems as one of the render servers was out of disk space and this is likely the one where most of your maps are stored since it is the newest one. Yes, you guys keep filling up hard drives!

A result of the disk space being full, I didn't end up getting an alert since the server couldn't do anything at that point.

UPDATE: More space has been added. Re-render your maps if you were having trouble.