Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
im sorry :(
06-03-2012, 03:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2012, 03:21 AM by rowinator.)
Threads: 2
Rainbow  im sorry :(
rowinator Offline Member View worlds
i was tempted by the grief trap and i thought no one would know im so sorry but i couldnt help myself but i will in the future please let me back on
and if u are going to lift my ban im MrRowinator
06-03-2012, 09:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2012, 09:20 AM by afguy20041.)
Threads: 36
RE: im sorry :(
afguy20041 Offline Server Admin/Forums Moderator View worlds
(06-03-2012, 03:20 AM)rowinator Wrote: i was tempted by the grief trap and i thought no one would know im so sorry but i couldnt help myself but i will in the future please let me back on

i normally would unban but this is your second appeal for griefing and on the first appeal you said you know what griefing is now and that you would not do it again and you also acknowleged the fact that if you were banned again you could not appeal again not to sound mean but these are the rules and the fact that your friend or brother was very disrespectful to me and tuddsfn does not really help your cause but if skeight would like to show you mercy then i will leave it up to him to unban you again
06-03-2012, 10:27 AM,
(06-03-2012, 09:18 AM)afguy20041 Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 03:20 AM)rowinator Wrote: i was tempted by the grief trap and i thought no one would know im so sorry but i couldnt help myself but i will in the future please let me back on

i normally would unban but this is your second appeal for griefing and on the first appeal you said you know what griefing is now and that you would not do it again and you also acknowleged the fact that if you were banned again you could not appeal again not to sound mean but these are the rules and the fact that your friend or brother was very disrespectful to me and tuddsfn does not really help your cause but if skeight would like to show you mercy then i will leave it up to him to unban you again

i know but it was tempting and this was just this i wont do it again comon
06-03-2012, 11:41 AM,
Threads: 3
Domblade Offline Member View worlds
im really sorry then for what i did but i wa annoyed with you for not showing that you care when i was saying anything and you dont know how that feels because ur an admin all you do it say it to people not get it said to you but im sorry if that is wat u want to hear me say Sad!
06-03-2012, 01:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2012, 01:13 PM by rowinator.)
(06-03-2012, 11:41 AM)Domblade Wrote: im really sorry then for what i did but i wa annoyed with you for not showing that you care when i was saying anything and you dont know how that feels because ur an admin all you do it say it to people not get it said to you but im sorry if that is wat u want to hear me say Sad!

see hes sorry im sorry please just let me back in pwease
(06-03-2012, 09:18 AM)afguy20041 Wrote:

no one said i couldnt appeal again and if they did i didnt see
06-03-2012, 01:24 PM,
Threads: 92
Ahrash2194 Offline A Simple Moderator View worlds
Read your last appeal, I'm only doing this because your bro is lonely without you and I am feeling good today. LAST CHANCE, If you or dom get banned again I will ban both of you and don't try to reappeal