Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bringing back exciting city map
03-31-2015, 02:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-31-2015, 02:37 PM by Xoyjaz.)
Threads: 3
Bringing back exciting city map
Xoyjaz Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
When you hear city you often think about a modern urban city with car roads etc and fake traffic.
Well, I am a minecrafter from the 1. generation and have been blessed to play on 1 single map trhough all these years. The result is a monster map, one of the greatest city maps created. Its the oldest city map that is still under construction and its the largest. Not a server but a map. 1 mans job. This is the render taken 3 weeks ago If this map interests you and you enjoy it you can follow its update content here.
The version that I have put for download was posted 1 year ago. This is the version you can get atm. You can also download it here on minecraftworldmap

Thank you for all your support, I make this map for myself and for you. Not like any other. I go through details no one else does. This map is made for the player in minecraft to enjoy. Not just go trhough emptyless structures or the same street over and over. Its something different, and I guess you guys need something different.
[Image: tumblr_nlw271Akkk1s90qaqo3_1280.png]