Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wow...
05-09-2015, 01:52 AM,
Threads: 19
Heart  Wow...
Sir_Scott331 Offline Mob Killer View worlds
I am very happy to find out that the sever is back up, just wanted to say hi to anyone from the old sever. and i hope the players now understand what a great sever you have here and i hope to rejoin the community. just wanted to post because this was my first sever i fell in love with and its great to see that is has been reborn, i met alot of people on this sever and it was a huge part of my childhood i hope each and everyone of you enjoy Skeights hard work and respect your admins :p. if you happen to read this Skeight im glad its back up and hope you are doing well old man Big Grin and say hi to the youngin for me, (Rly happy you kept use on the banner makes me smile) -Lots of love -Sir_Scott331
05-09-2015, 03:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2015, 03:45 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
RE: Wow...
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
Welcome back Scott!
I currently run and maintain the server, but skeight helps to support it by paying for the server's expenses. As most of the old admins no longer play, we have a whole new set of staff members, only Ahrash and larper remain at the current moment. I hope to see you on soon, and I have promoted you to the administrator rank!