Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error with map renders.
06-09-2015, 07:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2015, 07:43 PM by Emperor_Niro.)
Threads: 1
Error with map renders.
Emperor_Niro Offline Member View worlds
I've found an interesting error on some maps, such as this map here. If you aren't getting the same problem as me, it looks like this. The spawn point marker appears several times in the render, I can drag the render left or right as far as I want and it never ends, and zooming in will never produce a part of the map that has rendered, I just get black unrendered area all the way up to and including the maximum zoom limit.

To add to this, when I refreshed the page I was greeted with this.
06-09-2015, 10:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2015, 10:31 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
RE: Error with map renders.
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(06-09-2015, 07:33 PM)Emperor_Niro Wrote: I've found an interesting error on some maps, such as this map here. If you aren't getting the same problem as me, it looks like this. The spawn point marker appears several times in the render, I can drag the render left or right as far as I want and it never ends, and zooming in will never produce a part of the map that has rendered, I just get black unrendered area all the way up to and including the maximum zoom limit.

To add to this, when I refreshed the page I was greeted with this.

I don't think this can be fixed at this point, as I doubt this issue can be recreated. Since this error was generated over 3 years ago I would think a simple rerender would fix this issue.
06-09-2015, 10:28 PM,
Threads: 1
Emperor_Niro Offline Member View worlds
Ok, I just thought it might be due to the changes the site has recently had. Thanks for your input.
06-09-2015, 10:31 PM,
Threads: 24
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(06-09-2015, 10:28 PM)Emperor_Niro Wrote: Ok, I just thought it might be due to the changes the site has recently had. Thanks for your input.

Your consistent helpfulness on the forums and in comments is very much appreciated! Smile