Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking for another Chance.
03-23-2012, 12:04 AM,
Threads: 6
Looking for another Chance.
nicholas_84 Offline Premium Member View worlds
Hello, I have been recently banned off your live server for Grieving and I was wondering that if there was a way for me to get unbanned, I have decided that I have made a nasty mistake and realized that this is an actually a fun server that is meant to be shared with everyone that loves to play Minecraft, rest assured that the lesson was learned and no matter what I will no longer grief on any server. I am asking for forgiveness, and mercy for another last chance, will you be kind and un-ban my account?

Thank you for your time and thank you for your generous consideration.

Nick.

my user that was banned is nicholas_84

04-05-2012, 07:43 PM,
RE: Looking for another Chance.
Please vote
04-05-2012, 08:50 PM,
Threads: 45
Osiris08 Offline Diamond Admin View worlds
I will unban you. Do not do it again. We will keep an eye on you.
04-05-2012, 09:32 PM,
(04-05-2012, 08:50 PM)Osiris08 Wrote: I will unban you. Do not do it again. We will keep an eye on you.

Angel I promise I will not let you or the community down, thank you Osiris.
04-05-2012, 10:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-05-2012, 10:18 PM by scarletshadowz.)
Threads: 1
scarletshadowz Offline Member View worlds
I too have been banned for greifing. i see that they are doing their jobs, and have banned me to do it, but i didn't realize i was greifing. If I was given a second chance i would double check before i accidentally greifed on someones hard earned property.this i mean you can punish me in any way but please don't ban me... this is my first time on a server and i'm new... now i know... i am so very very sorry, don't take this as sow=me cheesy message, its not and i swear it. look int your heart and please reconsider.
I too have been banned for greifing. i see that they are doing their jobs, and have banned me to do it, but i didn't realize i was greifing. If I was given a second chance i would double check before i accidentally greifed on someones hard earned property.this i mean you can punish me in any way but please don't ban me... this is my first time on a server and i'm new... now i know... i am so very very sorry, don't take this as some cheesy message, its not and i swear it. look int your heart and please reconsider.

p.s. srry repost for typos
04-06-2012, 01:42 AM,
Threads: 45
Osiris08 Offline Diamond Admin View worlds
scarletshadowz I am lifting your ban. I will personally be keeping an eye on you. If you would like help with anything, or if you want to know if something is grieving, just let me know. I dont want to see your name in here again.
04-06-2012, 08:41 AM,
(04-06-2012, 01:42 AM)Osiris08 Wrote: scarletshadowz I am lifting your ban. I will personally be keeping an eye on you. If you would like help with anything, or if you want to know if something is grieving, just let me know. I dont want to see your name in here again.

oh my gosh, than you so much! you have my word. when i read that you had lifted my ban i jumped for joy! i'm not kidding.... but you have such a kind heart and i have been telling my friends at school about this amazing online place that seems like haven... except i have 1 question... how do i know if i'm greifing on/in someones stuff?Huh
04-06-2012, 10:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-06-2012, 10:42 AM by dehvokahn.)
dehvokahn Offline Banned View worlds
Good question scarletshadowz!

Basic thing is: If it looks like it was made by someone, don't mess with it unless you were given permission!

Stuff like breaking blocks off buildings, taking crops from organized looking farms, opening chests that aren't yours, etc.

Think of it this way: If it looks like someone put it there, chances are if you mess with it it's grieving.

Other types of grieving:

Begging
Spamming Chat
Foul language in Chat
creating ways for players to get hurt (traps)
creating ways for players to get stuck
creating ways to take players money or items
exploiting bugs
using client mods for your own unfair gain (xray texture pack is off limits, for one)

Use your best judgement, and if you think there's a possibility that something you think about might be grieving, ask! If a moderator is not online, wait to do it until one is online, or post in the forums to ask!

This is a great and fun place! and if we work together to keep it that way, banning won't have to happen ^_^

Oh another silly one:

Leaving half harvested trees in mid air!! Pet peeve of mine Tongue haha
04-06-2012, 12:07 PM,
(04-06-2012, 10:41 AM)dehvokahn Wrote: Good question scarletshadowz!

Basic thing is: If it looks like it was made by someone, don't mess with it unless you were given permission!

Stuff like breaking blocks off buildings, taking crops from organized looking farms, opening chests that aren't yours, etc.

Think of it this way: If it looks like someone put it there, chances are if you mess with it it's grieving.

Other types of grieving:

Begging
Spamming Chat
Foul language in Chat
creating ways for players to get hurt (traps)
creating ways for players to get stuck
creating ways to take players money or items
exploiting bugs
using client mods for your own unfair gain (xray texture pack is off limits, for one)

Use your best judgement, and if you think there's a possibility that something you think about might be grieving, ask! If a moderator is not online, wait to do it until one is online, or post in the forums to ask!

This is a great and fun place! and if we work together to keep it that way, banning won't have to happen ^_^

Oh another silly one:

Leaving half harvested trees in mid air!! Pet peeve of mine Tongue haha

thank you for answering me to the questin!!!... so leaving half of trees is one... weird... so thank you... it is fun