Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teleporting to players
06-07-2012, 07:31 PM,
Threads: 24
Information  Teleporting to players
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
I was thinking about the admins being able to teleport to players thing. I though since admins can do it why can we? I was thinking maybe skeight could activate the part of the plugin to have regular players be able to TP to each other and it ask "(player) would like to teleport to you accept (Yes/No)” I think this would help the admins relieve a little stress of players asking "Can you teleport me to him?" kind of thing when admins cannot actually do that. I am not saying that admins should have to have a player accept a request to teleport to them, they should be able to TP to players freely. But I would like it if players could TP to each other, that is all. Thanks to responding!Smile
06-07-2012, 09:21 PM,
Threads: 117
RE: Teleporting to players
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
(06-07-2012, 07:31 PM)Nathangorr Wrote: I was thinking about the admins being able to teleport to players thing. I though since admins can do it why can we? I was thinking maybe skeight could activate the part of the plugin to have regular players be able to TP to each other and it ask "(player) would like to teleport to you accept (Yes/No)” I think this would help the admins relieve a little stress of players asking "Can you teleport me to him?" kind of thing when admins cannot actually do that. I am not saying that admins should have to have a player accept a request to teleport to them, they should be able to TP to players freely. But I would like it if players could TP to each other, that is all. Thanks to responding!Smile

Admins are allowed to teleport because they require this ability to do their work around the server in setting up plots, fixing griefing, etc.

I'm not sure about enabling the TPA (teleport asking system, you're describing). Originally, I didn't want this in because I wanted some worlds to be pure survival so it would be legit survival although we have strayed slightly from this with residence's and their ability to let you teleport around.

Maybe add a poll to your original post and see what other people think and we'll consider it...
06-08-2012, 06:44 AM,
Threads: 24
RE: Teleporting to players
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
Smile Ok, thanks for replying! I will try that.