Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is the meaning of this?
06-12-2012, 09:44 AM,
Threads: 7
What is the meaning of this?
jackytics Offline Banned View worlds

I have been banned from the minecraft server, but the reason is unknown to me, when did i do bad language?
06-12-2012, 11:06 AM,
Threads: 33
RE: What is the meaning of this?
mamxan Offline silk touch lover View worlds
see chatlog (read from bottom to top).
there are easily 4 more pages, but acutally thats the thing why i banned you.

i'd like to hear some other admin's opinion on that, so i won't unban you for now...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

06-12-2012, 01:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-12-2012, 01:56 PM by jackytics.)
(06-12-2012, 11:06 AM)mamxan Wrote: see chatlog (read from bottom to top).
there are easily 4 more pages, but acutally thats the thing why i banned you.

i'd like to hear some other admin's opinion on that, so i won't unban you for now...

I own several steam groups and minecraft servers, i'm the leader of an entire organisation, and you do realise sir, that this is an act of war, and trust me we have server hackers, and if you ban me from the forums, we will wipe all of you out. AND ALSO The whole server kept telling me to "Shut up" I simply lost my temper!

06-12-2012, 04:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-12-2012, 04:25 PM by afguy20041.)
Threads: 36
afguy20041 Offline Server Admin/Forums Moderator View worlds
ok "colonel" i was in the Air Force JROTC and i know for a fact a officer in the Air Force would not act like a little child making childish threats over a little video game and an officer of the Air Force would not change his story a 100 times either nor would he use language belittling of a commissioned military officer nor would he make hostile threats on a family server. I saw all the things you said and it is unacceptable behavior for an commissioned officer of the Air Force. Iam done with this chat

06-13-2012, 07:58 AM,
Threads: 117
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
(06-12-2012, 01:55 PM)jackytics Wrote: I own several steam groups and minecraft servers, i'm the leader of an entire organisation, and you do realise sir, that this is an act of war, and trust me we have server hackers, and if you ban me from the forums, we will wipe all of you out. AND ALSO The whole server kept telling me to "Shut up" I simply lost my temper!

Huh

So if you have all this amazing stuff then why are you bothering to play here. One tip, if you're looking to become friends with people, don't threaten them.

We normally give people a second chance but it seems like you don't want one so I don't see any reason to unban.
06-13-2012, 10:53 AM,
(06-13-2012, 07:58 AM)skeight Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 01:55 PM)jackytics Wrote: I own several steam groups and minecraft servers, i'm the leader of an entire organisation, and you do realise sir, that this is an act of war, and trust me we have server hackers, and if you ban me from the forums, we will wipe all of you out. AND ALSO The whole server kept telling me to "Shut up" I simply lost my temper!

Huh

So if you have all this amazing stuff then why are you bothering to play here. One tip, if you're looking to become friends with people, don't threaten them.

We normally give people a second chance but it seems like you don't want one so I don't see any reason to unban.

Look mate, they humilated me, so i threatened them it's fair enough, so am i unbanned? Or not, because if you don't unban me i have IP hackers at my disposal, and trust me i will use them to destroy your server and all your hard work, and if you ban me from the forums, then i will ban everyone on the forums.