Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant seem to upload new archive properly
12-23-2015, 01:41 PM,
Threads: 2
Cant seem to upload new archive properly
Sportsfish Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
A few months ago, I uploaded the next version of my popular "The Hunger Games" map. After it finished rendering, I noticed that I had accidentally uploaded another map by a different person on this site that I had downloaded to look around for a few ideas. So, I made sure I was uploading my map, and prepared a new archive. I uploaded, but then, after everything seemed sucessful, I downloaded the archive I just uploaded from the site to be sure I uploaded correctly, and it was the wrong map I was hoping to replace. Tried a few more times, checked everything, still nothing. Even tried a different browser.

Right now, I turned off uploading and am using dropbox to host the files through "sponsored download"
Link to map:
http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/...142/-3/0/0
Thanks,
Sportsfish
12-24-2015, 05:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-24-2015, 05:27 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
RE: Cant seem to upload new archive properly
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(12-23-2015, 01:41 PM)Sportsfish Wrote: A few months ago, I uploaded the next version of my popular "The Hunger Games" map. After it finished rendering, I noticed that I had accidentally uploaded another map by a different person on this site that I had downloaded to look around for a few ideas. So, I made sure I was uploading my map, and prepared a new archive. I uploaded, but then, after everything seemed sucessful, I downloaded the archive I just uploaded from the site to be sure I uploaded correctly, and it was the wrong map I was hoping to replace. Tried a few more times, checked everything, still nothing. Even tried a different browser.

Right now, I turned off uploading and am using dropbox to host the files through "sponsored download"
Link to map:
http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/...142/-3/0/0
Thanks,
Sportsfish
Is the render showing the correct map? If it is, are you saying that the download button links you to an old version of the map?
12-25-2015, 08:44 AM,
Threads: 2
Sportsfish Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Thanks, just got it to work. It wasn't rendering what I uploaded for some reason.
It's all working now! Smile
12-25-2015, 09:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-25-2015, 09:02 AM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(12-25-2015, 08:44 AM)Sportsfish Wrote: Thanks, just got it to work. It wasn't rendering what I uploaded for some reason.
It's all working now! Smile

Good to hear!