Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
alakazard12's ban appeal
06-15-2012, 02:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-15-2012, 02:43 PM by alakazard12.)
Threads: 1
alakazard12's ban appeal
alakazard12 Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Display Name:alakazard12

What was the reason for your ban?
"being annyoing" Not really though

Explain why you did it...
I was taking the side of someone being bullied by admins

If we lift your ban and you break another rule, you will be banned forever without the chance of appeal, do you understand?
Yes. Who would put no? What a useless question

Larperdoodle banned me for 'being annoying.' What the heck is that even supposed to mean. SOmebody just unban me. I was just trying to take the side of someone that some admins were bullying. So unban me.. Without me the whole skyzone, and s little bit of play world would fall apart, and you would loose members in the server! Some people only play it becuase I'm on it.
06-15-2012, 02:45 PM,
Threads: 33
RE: Change this server
mamxan Offline silk touch lover View worlds
i'm sure you get unbanned, but one thing i need to say:
maybe you don't notice, but you're really provocative quite often.
f.e. i came online today, first thing i read, by you, is: "i bet i know more admin commands than mamxan".
i just ignored that, because that's just a silly thing to say. but it sets a bad atmosphere for me.
06-15-2012, 02:45 PM,
Threads: 94
RE: alakazard12's ban appeal
larperdoodle Offline Diamond Miner View worlds
I am now unbanning you. Nobody was being bullied, the question is there so we can quote people who try to post a second appeal. You were, indeed being annoying, we warned you several times.
06-15-2012, 02:51 PM,
Threads: 1
alakazard12 Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
What do you mean warned me!?!??!?! NOBODY WARNED ME.
06-15-2012, 06:18 PM,
Threads: 94
larperdoodle Offline Diamond Miner View worlds
yup. /warn alakazard12 being annoying
06-20-2012, 08:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2012, 08:57 AM by Dark_Akarin.)
Threads: 57
Dark_Akarin Offline Gold Miner View worlds
Just so you know, you are on last chance lane from me, ive just noticed the reputation spam on Skeight's profile, had i been online closer to the time you would be banned right now from the forums and server. (nice work Larperdoodle for fixing it).

You have caused too many problems for the admin team to deserve a place on this server, if you continue annoying people, i will ban you. I belive in second chances so you have yours here and now, complain about it and ill ban you, get the point?

and as you aggreed

Quote:If we lift your ban and you break another rule, you will be banned forever without the chance of appeal, do you understand?
Yes. Who would put no? What a useless question

If you get banned, there is no coming back, keep it in mind the next time you think about irritating any of us.

Just so you know...

This is a list of your bans and warnings, so don't say we haven't warned you, its the longest list I've ever seen.