Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joining a LetsPlay (I need help)
04-06-2016, 08:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-06-2016, 09:14 PM by NikTheKid888.)
Threads: 3
Question  Joining a LetsPlay (I need help)
NikTheKid888 Offline Member View worlds
I recently bought a friend MINECRAFT but i made him a deal if i bought him it he had to do a lets play. to day he invited me into the team to do the lets play.but i feel responsible for most of the set up. since hes new to minecraft. now i don't know crap about setting up a multiplayer game that's why i need help

1. we cant do a public server because we want a clean world that as no pros that kill us if we trespass and the precious ores aren't mined to out.
2. we can't lan since we aren't in the same location (house/modem)
3. we don't know crap about Minecraft realms we think its the best option for now.
Please help us
the guy who is recording the let's play's channel: 3halogamer
04-07-2016, 11:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-07-2016, 11:19 AM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
RE: Joining a LetsPlay (I need help)
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(04-06-2016, 08:46 PM)NikTheKid888 Wrote: I recently bought a friend MINECRAFT but i made him a deal if i bought him it he had to do a lets play. to day he invited me into the team to do the lets play.but i feel responsible for most of the set up. since hes new to minecraft. now i don't know crap about setting up a multiplayer game that's why i need help

1. we cant do a public server because we want a clean world that as no pros that kill us if we trespass and the precious ores aren't mined to out.
2. we can't lan since we aren't in the same location (house/modem)
3. we don't know crap about Minecraft realms we think its the best option for now.
Please help us
the guy who is recording the let's play's channel: 3halogamer

Minecraft Realms will probably be the best option for you. You won't have to worry about maintenance, security, lag (as long as you have a good internet connection), and it's by far the easiest to set up. Your only limitation is that you are unable to have more than 10 players online at the same time. If that is something you need, I would recommend trying out http://mcprohosting.com.
04-07-2016, 12:49 PM,
Threads: 3
RE: Joining a LetsPlay (I need help)
NikTheKid888 Offline Member View worlds
Thanks man this is gonna be a 3 person basic survival letsplay. and we want to keep it between us. now the only issue is who is paying for the realm. (and how to invite each other.) I dunno halo's plan but I think he'll branch out and do some public server minigames.