Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web Design.
06-09-2016, 11:46 AM,
Threads: 4
Web Design.
Xxdaniels751xX Offline Premium View worlds
Hello, my name is Daniel and I welcome you to this post. I found this site by chance as I was looking to display a map of Minecraft 3D without any plugin or mod.

Honestly, the idea of this community, and therefore this page is absolutely great and I love that more people know her, so I'm going to spread the existence of what is offered here as in my social networks, how my YT channel.

Leaving aside the introduction and focusing on the topic of the post, I would say that both the web and the forum or paragraphs of the profiles are very unattractive to look at, and is therefore not easy to find out how they work most of things.

I must say I love the idea that you had to mount this whole shebang but something that is not easy to use and is also not very appealing to the eye, can eventually cause people do not Use.

For all this and I want this page and the services you offer be successful, I propose that the web design is changed, the menus, etc ...

It would also be advisable to make the page twitter, facebook, t ... officers and people know that you exist and that you offer interesting services.

Sorry for the plate but I had to let go, I'm sorry if I make spelling mistakes but it is not very good as English.

Thank you for reading.
06-10-2016, 02:19 PM,
Threads: 24
RE: Web Design.
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(06-09-2016, 11:46 AM)Xxdaniels751xX Wrote: Hello, my name is Daniel and I welcome you to this post. I found this site by chance as I was looking to display a map of Minecraft 3D without any plugin or mod.

Honestly, the idea of this community, and therefore this page is absolutely great and I love that more people know her, so I'm going to spread the existence of what is offered here as in my social networks, how my YT channel.

Leaving aside the introduction and focusing on the topic of the post, I would say that both the web and the forum or paragraphs of the profiles are very unattractive to look at, and is therefore not easy to find out how they work most of things.

I must say I love the idea that you had to mount this whole shebang but something that is not easy to use and is also not very appealing to the eye, can eventually cause people do not Use.

For all this and I want this page and the services you offer be successful, I propose that the web design is changed, the menus, etc ...

It would also be advisable to make the page twitter, facebook, t ... officers and people know that you exist and that you offer interesting services.

Sorry for the plate but I had to let go, I'm sorry if I make spelling mistakes but it is not very good as English.

Thank you for reading.

I can't necessarily speak for Skeight, but I can give you a rough idea how our site functions. Since this site is almost entirely developed by one person, we put a focus towards making sure that the website works with the newest version of Minecraft, rather than improving the overall design of the site. We try to keep profiles as minimalistic as possible, to allow for users to easily find what they are looking for in a timely matter. The forum profiles, on the other hand, is the default theme of our forums software and is not used nearly as much as the map profiles.
06-10-2016, 02:41 PM,
Threads: 1
Vincent294 Offline Premium View worlds
Maybe someone will contribute one of these days. Unfortunately, I'm not very skilled at the moment. But I bet someone could help.
11-22-2020, 08:53 AM,
Threads: 0
mrseo Offline Member View worlds
Want to tell you Mrandmrsleads did exactly what you said it does