Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map doesn't render - white screen
07-16-2016, 09:34 AM,
Threads: 1
Deleted World Still in Queue
sarahgwynne Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
My world wasn't rendering. I deleted it to start over and uploaded a new world.  The old world is still showing in the Queue but the new world is not. Do I just need to wait a bit?  I am concerned something is stuck.
07-16-2016, 02:15 PM,
Threads: 1
Map doesn't render - white screen
sarahgwynne Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
My map will not render.  I have gone through the troubleshooting suggestions.  The zip file is in a folder alone when I upload it.  There were a few of the files that it says won't work and I deleted them.  I tried again, but nothing. This world was downloaded from a Realms backup.  Does that make a difference?  Is there anything else I can try?
07-16-2016, 08:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-16-2016, 08:37 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
RE: Deleted World Still in Queue
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(07-16-2016, 09:34 AM)sarahgwynne Wrote: My world wasn't rendering. I deleted it to start over and uploaded a new world.  The old world is still showing in the Queue but the new world is not. Do I just need to wait a bit?  I am concerned something is stuck.

Maps usually do not get stuck in the queue unless there is a storage issue on our site. If your map is in the middle of rendering and you delete it, I believe it will remain in the queue until it has it entirely removed from our servers. Since your map is fairly big, this may take an extended amount of time. If your world is not rendering correctly, please provide me with a download to your world via private message or enable downloads and I'll do some troubleshooting.

Threads Merged - Both threads had a similar topic.
07-17-2016, 06:02 PM,
Threads: 24
RE: Deleted World Still in Queue
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(07-16-2016, 09:34 AM)sarahgwynne Wrote: My world wasn't rendering. I deleted it to start over and uploaded a new world.  The old world is still showing in the Queue but the new world is not. Do I just need to wait a bit?  I am concerned something is stuck.

Your map is missing its level.dat file, which is a file that is required for your map to render. A functioning temporary render of your map can be found at http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/5LGQA.