Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
maps not auto rendering apon upload/updeats
07-28-2016, 09:37 PM,
Threads: 23
maps not auto rendering apon upload/updeats
lord_molagbal Offline Iron Miner View worlds
iv knotest that menny of the maps here including mine are not auto rendering after uploading files for the world i had to go in after werds and tell it to manly render agin so my upload i posted about 5pm my time wood finely begin rendering
07-29-2016, 06:27 PM,
RE: maps not auto rendering apon upload/updeats
after a 4th re render the map isent rendering right at all and yes i tryed euploaing it and switching brousers its showing parts of the old map over the new map plz fix
07-29-2016, 06:29 PM,
http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/...277/-6/0/0 maps not rednering even after a reupload and a 4th re render its showing the old map over the new maps render plz fix
07-31-2016, 05:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2016, 05:08 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(07-28-2016, 09:37 PM)lord_molagbal Wrote: iv knotest that menny of the maps here including mine are not auto rendering after uploading files for the world i had to go in after werds and tell it to manly render agin so my upload i posted about 5pm my time wood finely begin rendering

Your map will not be able to render if it does not contain the correct vanilla-based map structure. A vanilla-based map structure looks something similar to this:

In your case, a variety of mods have generated files that are not compatible with our site.

Additionally, when uploading your map, make sure that the only thing that is contained within your world's zip archive is the world itself. If your archive contains any other files or folders, our render servers will not understand which files it needs to render. Make sure to backup your world before making any changes!

For your map to render, delete the following in the main directory of your archive:
  • kamelotcraft 12.0 PAck (Entire Directory)
  • city raidostashion list url.txt
  • read me!!!.kamelot city.txt
Then, enter kamelotcityupload#54 and delete the following:
  • beastData (Entire Directory)
  • cofh (Entire Directory)
  • computer (Entire Directory)
  • DIM2 (Entire Directory)
  • DIM3 (Entire Directory)
  • DIM4 (Entire Directory)
  • DIM5 (Entire Directory)
  • DIM6 (Entire Directory)
  • DIM7 (Entire Directory)
  • DIM-19 (Entire Directory)
  • playerdata  (Entire Directory) OR delete bdfe18ed-e9cb-3f4d-b6fe-d7dfd366528e.dat.offline-read file inside.
  • multipart.dat
  • OptiFine_1.8.0_HD_U_F8.jar
08-02-2016, 08:43 PM,
my maps allways have the creact file stucher acording to the java bases sever set up mine may have a copls more foles atached for things such as stargate worps but the basec file for world render is allways there i just use a 7-zip youll have to unpack it to see the files as thay are
08-02-2016, 08:44 PM,
and it renderd after about 1 day or so with the foles i normly use its something to do with the wep sites out going change cashe not updeating to the brousers creactly