Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maps Failing to Render
08-09-2016, 10:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2016, 11:50 AM by Bartiparty.)
Threads: 1
Map is white/blank
Bartiparty Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Hi, i rendered the map like always and it didn't work.(link below)
http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/J5sYq

its vanilla 1.10 and there should be nothing out of the ordinary.
The File should be complete
A screenshot of the file in winrar is attached.

What did i do wrong?
please help and thank you in advanceWink

EDIT: I've read the thing for problems like these and nothing of the situations discribed there apply here.

Attached Files
.jpg   worldrar.JPG (Size: 59.28 KB / Downloads: 5)
08-10-2016, 02:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016, 02:36 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
RE: Map is white/blank
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(08-09-2016, 10:09 AM)Bartiparty Wrote: Hi, i rendered the map like always and it didn't work.(link below)
http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/J5sYq

its vanilla 1.10 and there should be nothing out of the ordinary.
The File should be complete
A screenshot of the file in winrar is attached.

What did i do wrong?
please help and thank you in advanceWink

EDIT: I've read the thing for problems like these and nothing of the situations discribed there apply here.

The problem that you are encountering appears to be related to a server-side issue that has recently come up. Most maps uploaded in the past two days seem to have failed to render. I'll see what I can do about this and inform you once it has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience!
08-11-2016, 12:55 PM,
Map won't render, despite troubleshooting steps
KremlingForce Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Hello support team,
I've uploaded my map, but it doesn't seem to have rendered correctly. I've read through the problems and solutions thread, but none of the solutions seem to be helping! The map that I am having difficulty with can be found at http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/...243/-3/0/0.
08-11-2016, 02:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2016, 02:14 PM by Nathangorr.)
RE: Map won't render, despite troubleshooting steps
(08-11-2016, 12:55 PM)KremlingForce Wrote: Hello support team,
I've uploaded my map, but it doesn't seem to have rendered correctly. I've read through the problems and solutions thread, but none of the solutions seem to be helping! The map that I am having difficulty with can be found at http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/...243/-3/0/0.

Your map seems to have rendered correctly on my end. Though this may be true, please note that our render servers have not been running the smoothest in the past few days. I will inform you once the issue gets resolved.

For future reference, the posts I created in my problem and solutions thread were simply meant to be examples; meaning that they were not intended to be used as a template.
08-11-2016, 03:08 PM,
KremlingForce Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
The map currently showing is my previous version.  I know my newest archive was successfully uploaded, because the seed is displaying correctly (I manually edit it in the dat file as a test of your upload).  But the changes from the server have not been reflected in the map showing, leading me to think something is failing on the render/generation side.

Perhaps it is an issue with the render servers... please do keep me in the loop.  As always, thanks for the really quick reply.  You guys are the best.
08-12-2016, 10:09 PM,
stoneboyblitz Offline Member View worlds
(08-11-2016, 03:08 PM)KremlingForce Wrote: The map currently showing is my previous version.  I know my newest archive was successfully uploaded, because the seed is displaying correctly (I manually edit it in the dat file as a test of your upload).  But the changes from the server have not been reflected in the map showing, leading me to think something is failing on the render/generation side.

Perhaps it is an issue with the render servers... please do keep me in the loop.  As always, thanks for the really quick reply.  You guys are the best.

same issue here and if i try a fresh upload i get the white map, guess ill have to go get lost lol ,, is there a admin thread about this so i can keep updated, i looked but could not find one.
08-13-2016, 04:55 PM,
(08-12-2016, 10:09 PM)stoneboyblitz Wrote:
(08-11-2016, 03:08 PM)KremlingForce Wrote: The map currently showing is my previous version.  I know my newest archive was successfully uploaded, because the seed is displaying correctly (I manually edit it in the dat file as a test of your upload).  But the changes from the server have not been reflected in the map showing, leading me to think something is failing on the render/generation side.

same issue here and if i try a fresh upload i get the white map, guess ill have to go get lost lol ,, is there a admin thread about this so i can keep updated, i looked but could not find one.

There is not, but I will be addressing every thread/post mentioning this issue once it is resolved.
08-14-2016, 06:40 PM,
Threads: 9
map not rendering
TheMills22 Offline Premium View worlds
New world, Redlands, is not rendering -- could not see any pesky Mac files in upload, can you?  http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/...11/max/0/1

Thanks!
08-14-2016, 09:32 PM,
RE: map not rendering
(08-14-2016, 06:40 PM)TheMills22 Wrote: New world, Redlands, is not rendering -- could not see any pesky Mac files in upload, can you?  http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/...11/max/0/1

Thanks!

Our render servers have been having some difficulty rendering maps posted within the past few days. How the render server is handling this issue seems to be constantly changing for some odd reason. A few maps have successfully rendered, some have failed to display the render, and now they are rendering a black overview, which is very much new. 

This issue is actively being looked into, I apologize for the inconvenience. I will be informing you once the issue gets resolved.
08-15-2016, 11:19 AM,
Not rendering
Aquanosaur Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
I've uploaded my map, but it doesn't seem to have rendered correctly. I've read through the problems and solutions thread, but none of the solutions seem to be helping! The map that I am having difficulty with can be found at
http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/BeyQl