Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Not Rendering
09-01-2016, 10:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 11:04 AM by ThunderShock.)
Threads: 1
Map Not Rendering
ThunderShock Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
I am attempting to render a map I have recently downloaded that is so big I need a world map to see all there is to see. I watched all the video tutorials and did everything that was explained correctly. I provided the png, I provided the zip file by doing the same steps shown in the tutorial, and when all was done, I clicked save and went to view my map only to find a white expanse of nothing. I'm on a windows 10 computer if that's of any importance. I attempted several re-uploads and went through the troubleshooting solutions provided in the 'Help my map isn't rendering!' thread. As far as I can tell based on all the tutorials and solutions I've looked at, the map should be working. The link to my map is 

If there is anything that I have not done correctly or anything that anyone can find that can fix this issue please respond. 

Thankyou,
ThunderShock
09-01-2016, 12:56 PM,
Threads: 24
RE: Map Not Rendering
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(09-01-2016, 10:59 AM)ThunderShock Wrote:
I am attempting to render a map I have recently downloaded that is so big I need a world map to see all there is to see. I watched all the video tutorials and did everything that was explained correctly. I provided the png, I provided the zip file by doing the same steps shown in the tutorial, and when all was done, I clicked save and went to view my map only to find a white expanse of nothing. I'm on a windows 10 computer if that's of any importance. I attempted several re-uploads and went through the troubleshooting solutions provided in the 'Help my map isn't rendering!' thread. As far as I can tell based on all the tutorials and solutions I've looked at, the map should be working. The link to my map is 

If there is anything that I have not done correctly or anything that anyone can find that can fix this issue please respond. 

Thankyou,
ThunderShock

Our site has been running into issues when users upload worlds that are larger than 1GB in size. The site owner has been informed of this matter, and it should be resolved soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
09-01-2016, 05:56 PM,
Threads: 1
RE: Map Not Rendering
ThunderShock Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Thanks for the info Big Grin