Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping to render a map
09-20-2016, 01:10 PM,
Threads: 2
Helping to render a map
RTfrere Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Hello,
I have followed all your instructions but it seems like I can't post my Hogwarts map!! Here our some screenshots of what my documents look like:

Please help me: I would love to publish my map!!!
Best regards,
RTfrere

Attached Files
.png   m2.png (Size: 110.4 KB / Downloads: 1)
.png   m1.png (Size: 106.84 KB / Downloads: 1)
09-20-2016, 03:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-20-2016, 04:00 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
RE: Helping to render a map
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(09-20-2016, 01:10 PM)RTfrere Wrote: Hello,
I have followed all your instructions but it seems like I can't post my Hogwarts map!! Here our some screenshots of what my documents look like:

Please help me: I would love to publish my map!!!
Best regards,
RTfrere

For me to help you, I will need to download a copy of the compressed directory which contains your world. Screenshots, unfortunately, are not sufficient, as I am unable to check other directories or your level.dat for items that could cause issues.

If you are willing to provide me with a download, you can use your favorite storage services, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or Mega. Once you have generated a download link, you can either send me a private message or create a post in this thread containing it.
09-21-2016, 03:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-22-2016, 04:13 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 2
RTfrere Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
The download link is down below:

URL Removed by a Moderator

Hope it helps,
RTfrere
09-21-2016, 02:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-22-2016, 04:15 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(09-21-2016, 03:15 AM)RTfrere Wrote: The download link is down below:

URL Removed by a Moderator

Hope it helps,
RTfrere

There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with your world that would prevent it from uploading.

From my side, I have successfully uploaded and rendered your map, which can be found at [Removed - Available at http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/Navae]. This result has lead me to believe that the problem you are running into is caused by either an issue with your account, or from an important upload step being missed. 

When uploading, make sure that you press save after uploading your archive, provide a screenshot of your map and save it, and provide a title and description or your upload will not be successful. If you need further assistance with the uploading process, please watch Skeight's tutorial at https://youtu.be/BeQV9UNeEcM.