Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
skeight, may you please read?
06-28-2012, 11:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-28-2012, 11:01 AM by TheTeetOfJUSTICE.)
Threads: 2
RE: skeight, may you please read?
TheTeetOfJUSTICE Offline Member View worlds
This server belongs to Skeight, right? So when his mods don't work, and they kill me then lose my stuff, isn't it his duty to get me my stuff back? Like I said before, I had no control over this, and I know how to make it so it won't happen again, but for the time being, my stuff it still gone because of 2 glitches that happened simultaneously to me that I had absolutely no decision over. I would still like Skeight to answer my scenario question.
06-28-2012, 11:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-28-2012, 11:36 AM by larperdoodle.)
Threads: 94
larperdoodle Offline Diamond Miner View worlds
Or you know, use macro/keybind mod. I always double tap the tp key, to be sure.
06-28-2012, 11:40 AM,
Threads: 15
Tuddsfn Offline Le Troll of le Server Moderators View worlds
teet, i told larp to talk to you about the EE, so talk to him. i cant help much until i get back
06-28-2012, 11:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-28-2012, 12:09 PM by larperdoodle.)
Threads: 94
larperdoodle Offline Diamond Miner View worlds
Here's how it is: We will NOT ever spawn any items in play. Therefore, the only way to get your items back would be out the pocket of the admins. This is, however, something we are NOT required to do. So maybe instead of acting childish and saying it's our fault, you could try being a bit nicer, and maybe we will feel like donating to you.
Let me explain this using your hypothetical senario. If you were running into that store to return that broken toy, would you
(a) RAGE at the manager demanding that you get your money back and posing hypothetical senarios about losing your items in minecraft, while simultaneously telling him that HE broke your toy and it was all his fault, and that you had no control over buying the broken toy (when you could have easily picked a different toy).
Or
(b) ask nicely and explain what happened, and leave it at that.
Analyzing the two senarios, I think you and alakazard12 would (and did) pick option (a), while most people would (and should) pick option (b)
06-28-2012, 01:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-28-2012, 01:42 PM by TheTeetOfJUSTICE.)
I thought I did ask nicely. I was not trying to be mean, and I'm sorry if I was. I am just a little angry because all of my diamond materials were destroyed because of a glitch. I had that fortune 3 diamond pick we talked about. I just repaired it for 500 right before the glitch killed me. I just spent so much time and effort into my diamond armor, pick, and sword, and it was destroyed so I got angry, and I am sorry. But can't you see from my perspective that I didn't do anything, then all my valuables were gone, then you guys tell me you can't do anything. Wouldn't you be angry, too?
If I fell into lava, or died at my own fault, then I would not be complaining, because that happens. But I didn't do that, I died because of a glitch, then the death chest mod didn't work either.
06-28-2012, 08:15 PM,
Imagine you have 29 diamonds. Then they are gone.
07-01-2012, 11:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-02-2012, 09:33 AM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
What had happened is that I had just gone to a shop to buy some diamonds and I spent over 500 dollars on them. I teleported home and I wasnt fast enough to type /spawn so I didnt loose my stuff. When that happened a practly tore apart my house and even dug to the bedrock trying to find my stuff. Then after 30 mins I gave up and tryed to forget what happened. Then I just decided to earn more money and buy my stuff back. Not a big deal