Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Categories Page
06-29-2012, 09:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-29-2012, 09:15 AM by skeight.)
Threads: 117
New Categories Page
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
Hey all,

I added a new categories page to the website. I kept it simple for starters and there are only 5 categories.
  • Adventure - Adventure/Puzzle maps
  • Server - server related maps
  • Personal - this category isn't displayed but maps are NOT hidden. This is a good spot if you want to see your map but don't want to show it off. All maps have been set to Personal as the default setting
  • Cool Creations - Cool stuff that is created
  • YouTube Let's Play - Maps that are connected to Let's Plays on YouTube.

I also setup a featured world for each category so we can show off the best. I am looking for suggestions for featured worlds so if you want to see your map featured, post a message in this thread.

I also added a custom "Category" list on the page for viewing of Premium maps.

The search box in each area allows you to search a specific category.

There are not a lot of maps in each category. I am going to slowly go through some of the old maps, but I need your help! Go through your uploaded worlds and select the appropriate category to help get your map found.

I am also open to suggestions on more categories. Please post those here if you have any.
06-30-2012, 08:04 AM,
Threads: 57
RE: New Categories Page
Dark_Akarin Offline Gold Miner View worlds
Looks like the front page broke when you did this, i dunno if this is just me or for everybody.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

06-30-2012, 08:08 AM,
Threads: 117
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
(06-30-2012, 08:04 AM)Dark_Akarin Wrote: Looks like the front page broke when you did this, i dunno if this is just me or for everybody.

This can happen when your browser still has the old style (CSS) in the cache. It should fix itself eventually or you can force a refresh from the server with Ctrl-F5 or Shift-F5 depending on the browser that you're using.

06-30-2012, 01:24 PM,
Threads: 57
Dark_Akarin Offline Gold Miner View worlds
ah yer, i cleared the browsing data and its fine now.