Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map not refreshing after rendering again
03-01-2017, 01:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2017, 01:57 PM by MaRRyyas.)
Threads: 6
Map not refreshing after rendering again
MaRRyyas Offline Member View worlds
So i noticed that the map isn't updating whenever i update my map and choosing the "Render Again" button. It still shows the older version, even though the new version of the map has been "rendered"
03-04-2017, 10:43 AM,
Threads: 4
RE: Map not refreshing after rendering again
ryuzoku Offline Premium View worlds
try clearing your cache and restarting your browser. i used to have that issue as well Smile
03-04-2017, 05:36 PM,
(03-04-2017, 10:43 AM)ryuzoku Wrote: try clearing your cache and restarting your browser. i used to have that issue as well Smile

It didn't work. It still shows the old map, even though i changed browser from Chrome to Edge. This is a server problem, not a client one.
03-05-2017, 12:44 PM,
Threads: 24
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(03-04-2017, 05:36 PM)MaRRyyas Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 10:43 AM)ryuzoku Wrote: try clearing your cache and restarting your browser. i used to have that issue as well Smile

It didn't work. It still shows the old map, even though i changed browser from Chrome to Edge. This is a server problem, not a client one.

Our site has been encountering various issues when rendering new maps, and may be preventing your map from being rerendered. Please see my thread at https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/...p?tid=9558 for updates on this issue.
03-08-2017, 01:45 PM,
(03-05-2017, 12:44 PM)Nathangorr Wrote:

Our site has been encountering various issues when rendering new maps, and may be preventing your map from being rerendered. Please see my thread at https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/...p?tid=9558 for updates on this issue.

Can admins reset my rendered map, so that i can render again from scratch? The issue fix seems that it doesn't do anything to my rendered map. It still doesn't update the rendered map whenever i press "Render Again".
03-09-2017, 10:09 AM,
(03-08-2017, 01:45 PM)MaRRyyas Wrote:

Can admins reset my rendered map, so that i can render again from scratch? The issue fix seems that it doesn't do anything to my rendered map. It still doesn't update the rendered map whenever i press "Render Again".

Please ensure that your browser's cache is cleared, as I do not believe this is a server-side issue. If you are positive that this is a server-side issue, please keep in mind that there are no administrative utilities built into the site. Therefore, all map management is done server-side by Skeight.
03-09-2017, 01:32 PM,
(03-09-2017, 10:09 AM)Nathangorr Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 01:45 PM)MaRRyyas Wrote:

Please ensure that your browser's cache is cleared, as I do not believe this is a server-side issue. If you are positive that this is a server-side issue, please keep in mind that there are no administrative utilities built into the site. Therefore, all map management is done server-side by Skeight.

Read my post here:

It shows the old map, no matter if i clear my cache or switch browser. The affected world is https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/7bWGE, and it displays the first version, even though i have added rivers and changed the biomes a bit, which should be able to attract more downloaders, if the overhead map did update. You can try it out yourself, by downloading and then verifying that my map does have rivers in it, but doesn't show up on the site.
03-10-2017, 08:55 AM,
(03-09-2017, 01:32 PM)MaRRyyas Wrote: It shows the old map, no matter if i clear my cache or switch browser. The affected world is https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/7bWGE, and it displays the first version, even though i have added rivers and changed the biomes a bit, which should be able to attract more downloaders, if the overhead map did update. You can try it out yourself, by downloading and then verifying that my map does have rivers in it, but doesn't show up on the site.

It appears that you latest rerender was successful, as I can see rivers scattered throughout the landscape in the Overview. Please note that large maps such as yours may take up to 24 hours to successfully render.
03-10-2017, 12:26 PM,
(03-10-2017, 08:55 AM)Nathangorr Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 01:32 PM)MaRRyyas Wrote: It shows the old map, no matter if i clear my cache or switch browser. The affected world is https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/7bWGE, and it displays the first version, even though i have added rivers and changed the biomes a bit, which should be able to attract more downloaders, if the overhead map did update. You can try it out yourself, by downloading and then verifying that my map does have rivers in it, but doesn't show up on the site.

It appears that you latest rerender was successful, as I can see rivers scattered throughout the landscape in the Overview. Please note that large maps such as yours may take up to 24 hours to successfully render.

Yes, it finally happened. I don't know what was wrong with the map render, because it has been that way in more than 24 hours.