Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No "Choose file" button
03-25-2017, 07:38 PM,
Threads: 1
No "Choose file" button
Prototype_Bunny Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
This process would be EXCEEDINGLY EASIER if:
1. YOUR HELP VIDEOS CORRESPONDED WITH THE CURRENT VERSION OF THE WEBSITE!
2. THERE WAS A SIMPLE "ADD WORLD FILE" BUTTON ON THE UPLOAD PAGE WITCH OPENS UP YOUR FILES TO CHOOSE EASILY WHICH FILE YOU WANT.
03-25-2017, 07:58 PM,
Threads: 24
RE: No "Choose file" button
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(03-25-2017, 07:38 PM)Prototype_Bunny Wrote: This process would be EXCEEDINGLY EASIER if:
2. THERE WAS A SIMPLE "ADD WORLD FILE" BUTTON ON THE UPLOAD PAGE WITCH OPENS UP YOUR FILES TO CHOOSE EASILY WHICH FILE YOU WANT.

I had considered making new tutorial videos for the site over the summer but decided it would be too time-consuming to create. I have found, however, that the "Upload World" page works in similar to how it did in the video, with the current version simply having a reskin. If you cannot see the "Choose archive" button, please ensure that you have Adobe Flash enabled in your browser's settings.
03-26-2017, 12:26 AM,
Threads: 1
RE: No "Choose file" button
Vincent294 Offline Premium View worlds
(03-25-2017, 07:58 PM)Nathangorr Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 07:38 PM)Prototype_Bunny Wrote: This process would be EXCEEDINGLY EASIER if:

I had considered making new tutorial videos for the site over the summer but decided it would be too time-consuming to create. I have found, however, that the "Upload World" page works in similar to how it did in the video, with the current version simply having a reskin. If you cannot see the "Choose archive" button, please ensure that you have Adobe Flash enabled in your browser's settings.
Flash ain't even needed on my end, though I am on Chrome beta.