Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend banned
08-19-2012, 11:19 AM,
Threads: 1
Friend banned
AustinAuranymph Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Friend Name: Chace_b1

Reason for ban: Griefing in play. (My house)

Why he should be unbanned: I know him in real life, and when my house was griefed, he was on Spring Break. So he wouldn't have access to his computer.
So I don't think he was the one that griefed it. My house is hard to get to, it is the big one in the sky above spawn. He is just the only one I told how to get there, when I gave this info to Ahrash, he assumed it was Chace, and banned him. I don't think it was him.
We are close friends, I don't see why he would grief me. And even if he did grief, I know he would be sorry and apologize. He really wants to get back on the server, and he would do anything to get back on.

So please read what I have written, and take it into consideration.

Thank you.
08-19-2012, 07:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-20-2012, 02:20 PM by larperdoodle.)
Threads: 94
RE: Friend banned
larperdoodle Offline Diamond Miner View worlds
1. He must make the appeal himself, he is equally capable of making an account.
2. We do not ban on suspicion, we use logblock, if your friend was banned than he did break blocks where the greif was. It is, however, possible that Ahrash made a mistake, and mis-read the log. (ie, your friend breaking blocks that you wanted him to in the same place as the griefer. Your friend and the greifer would be indistinguishable. Happens alot :/)
3. I'm leaving this one for Ahrash.