Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Minecraft Map
04-27-2017, 07:08 AM,
Threads: 1
Old Minecraft Map
MichaelCraft Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Hi,

So I came across this site after a year thinking that my old world from 2015 is still here. sadly, when I was about to see my world
on this site(I've uploaded only one world), the site said that I haven't uploaded any MC worlds yet. I know for sure
that I uploaded an old survival world back in late 2015, when I wanted to show the world to my friends.

How can i get it back? and why is the world taken of this website?

thanks for the help.

Michael
04-28-2017, 08:34 AM,
Threads: 24
RE: Old Minecraft Map
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(04-27-2017, 07:08 AM)MichaelCraft Wrote: Hi,

So I came across this site after a year thinking that my old world from 2015 is still here. sadly, when I was about to see my world
on this site(I've uploaded only one world), the site said that I haven't uploaded any MC worlds yet. I know for sure
that I uploaded an old survival world back in late 2015, when I wanted to show the world to my friends.

How can i get it back? and why is the world taken of this website?

thanks for the help.

Michael

If a map remains in an errored state for too long, our system will automatically delete it to save space. You can see an example of a map in an errored state by visiting https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/Zyzuo. Most recently-removed maps can be restored after this system deletes it, but in this scenario, your map may not be recoverable. I will ask Skeight about this whenever I get the chance. I apologize for the inconvenience.