Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone playing in here?
03-25-2012, 09:31 PM,
Threads: 117
Anyone playing in here?
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
Does anyone like this world? Does anyone even play here?

When the mod that banned people wasn't working people played here but now it just seems inactive. Maybe this should be removed.

I'm not sure. Maybe it just needs some more time...
03-25-2012, 09:52 PM,
Threads: 45
RE: Anyone playing in here?
Osiris08 Offline Diamond Admin View worlds
I use it every now and then. I like it.
03-26-2012, 01:53 PM,
Threads: 57
Dark_Akarin Offline Gold Miner View worlds
I think i just need changing a bit, maybe re-start the world but set it up as a PVP world, there are some epic pvp addons out there and u could have a play with a few before making it public.

I always did enjoy the pvp world on my last server, soo much fun attacking a castle in a group, having factions or clans makes it even better Smile
03-26-2012, 02:15 PM,
Good idea. Maybe this world eventually become a hardcore faction world. I like it. Cool
03-26-2012, 03:00 PM,
That would be cool! ive never seen a faction world!
03-26-2012, 04:45 PM,
Threads: 0
NES_Rules Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
The Hardcore world is my favorite, and is easily the one I've spent the most time in. I've even built a nice little town for my villagers.
The only thing I don't like now is the 24hr ban thing, I think it would be better if it was more like 6 hours. Or, if the tombstone held contents for as long as you're banned for. Its just so annoying to have a creeper sneak up on you and by the time you get back on, all your stuff is gone.

I love the aspect of PVP and being able to steal stuff.
03-26-2012, 06:22 PM,
(03-26-2012, 04:45 PM)NES_Rules Wrote: The Hardcore world is my favorite, and is easily the one I've spent the most time in. I've even built a nice little town for my villagers.
The only thing I don't like now is the 24hr ban thing, I think it would be better if it was more like 6 hours. Or, if the tombstone held contents for as long as you're banned for. Its just so annoying to have a creeper sneak up on you and by the time you get back on, all your stuff is gone.

There is a reason it's called Hardcore Wink

It's a tough call because there has to be some penalty in Hardcore. If you die you should lose your stuff and allow for the opportunity of other players to loot your stuff as if I kill someone in Hardcore I would expect to get their stuff... ?
03-27-2012, 01:02 AM,
I agree with that. No death chest in hardcore is a good idea. Though I went to play on hardcore one time and someone was baby sitting spawn killing everyone
03-27-2012, 10:30 AM,
Threads: 0
NES_Rules Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
(03-26-2012, 06:22 PM)skeight Wrote:
(03-26-2012, 04:45 PM)NES_Rules Wrote: The Hardcore world is my favorite, and is easily the one I've spent the most time in. I've even built a nice little town for my villagers.

There is a reason it's called Hardcore Wink

It's a tough call because there has to be some penalty in Hardcore. If you die you should lose your stuff and allow for the opportunity of other players to loot your stuff as if I kill someone in Hardcore I would expect to get their stuff... ?
Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I don't go around killing people so I didn't think about that. Maybe you could just decrease the ban time. 12 hours is still a pretty good punishment, but would still allow people to play more than once in a day if they die.

03-27-2012, 10:59 AM,
(03-27-2012, 01:02 AM)Osiris08 Wrote: I agree with that. No death chest in hardcore is a good idea. Though I went to play on hardcore one time and someone was baby sitting spawn killing everyone

Yeah this could happen. I turned off PVP at spawn so at least players have a safe zone to some extent.

(03-27-2012, 10:30 AM)NES_Rules Wrote: Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I don't go around killing people so I didn't think about that. Maybe you could just decrease the ban time. 12 hours is still a pretty good punishment, but would still allow people to play more than once in a day if they die.

Yeah maybe this could be decreased. I'm not going to change too much in here for a little while. Have a few other priorities and with so few players in here I can't bump it up the list.

Changes will be coming here though.