Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uploading Map failed
05-25-2017, 10:52 AM,
Threads: 1
Uploading Map failed
CrAIM04 Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Hello,

I was trying to Upload my Map, but after making the zipfile nothing happens and if i click on upload it says, i should select a Map... Undecided
can someone help me ?

thanks for it Wink

CrAIM04
05-25-2017, 02:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-25-2017, 02:58 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
RE: Uploading Map failed
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(05-25-2017, 10:52 AM)CrAIM04 Wrote: Hello,

I was trying to Upload my Map, but after making the zipfile nothing happens and if i click on upload it says, i should select a Map... Undecided
can someone help me ?

thanks for it Wink

CrAIM04

I believe you are encountering an issue with Adobe Flash Player. Please see my post on "Can't select world (Support)", quoted below.

(04-29-2017, 03:13 PM)Nathangorr Wrote: Please ensure that you have Adobe Flash Player enabled for our site, as our uploader requires it to function properly. By default, browsers such as Firefox, Opera, and Chrome may disable this functionality.

I have found that Chrome will usually load Minecraft World Map's upload button by default. If it does not, you can manually enable Flash by clicking on the "Secure" icon next to our site's URL, finding Flash in the menu, and selecting "Always allow on this site" in the drop-down. Then reload the page.

Firefox, on the other hand, will always disable Flash content unless told otherwise. To enable it, press the red plugin icon and select either "Allow Now" or "Allow and Remember." Then reload the page.

In Opera, the built-in Flash functionality does not seem to be functioning properly in the latest build. Therefore, you will need to install Adobe Flash Player from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ manually. If you still encounter issues loading Flash content after this installation, type entering opera://settings/contentExceptions?search=flash#plugins in your address bar and adding "https://www.minecraftworldmap.com" to the exception menu that appears.