Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
render
06-06-2017, 06:48 AM,
Threads: 1
render
RIKIP Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
I don't know why but for some reason every time I update my map the new part won't render
06-06-2017, 05:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-06-2017, 06:08 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
RE: render
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(06-06-2017, 06:48 AM)RIKIP Wrote: I don't know why but for some reason every time I update my map the new part won't render

In most cases, renders are stored locally in your browser's cache to conserve server resources. Please follow the steps related to the browser you use to learn how to clear your cache. If this does not help to resolve this issue, please reply to this thread.

Google Chrome

Enter chrome://settings/clearBrowserData into the address bar of Chrome. When the dialog appears, select "the beginning of time" under the "Obliterate the following items from" drop-down menu, select "Cached images and files", and click the "Clear browsing data" button.

Opera

Enter opera://settings/clearBrowserData into the address bar of Opera. When the dialog appears, select "the beginning of time" under the "Obliterate the following items from" drop-down menu, select "Cached images and files", and click the "Clear browsing data" button.

Mozilla Firefox

Enter about:preferences#advanced into the address bar of Firefox. When the menu appears, select the "Network" tab located under the "Advanced" page title. Within the Network menu, click on the "Clear Now" button located on the right of the "Cached Web Content" label.

Microsoft Edge

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of Edge. In the drop-down menu that appears, click on Settings, followed by "Choose what to clear" under "Clear browsing data". When the dialog appears, select "Cached data and files" and click "Clear".