Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
render failed to updeate the map after the map wasupdeated and waiting for 3 days
09-02-2017, 01:38 AM,
Threads: 3
RE: render failed to updeate the map after the map wasupdeated and waiting for 3 days
cgutteridge Offline Premium View worlds
Mine seems to have sorted itself out now. I'm not sure what made it work, I didn't change anything.
09-02-2017, 01:40 PM,
Threads: 23
RE: render failed to updeate the map after the map wasupdeated and waiting for 3 days
lord_molagbal Offline Iron Miner View worlds
mines stell buged hasent rended the citadell in the south distrect in the open flat area yet and hasent rended the new i-90 brige
09-05-2017, 09:36 PM,
Threads: 117
skeight Offline Administrator View worlds
I am investigating this.  I can confirm that there is something strange happening here as it does look like the files are not being properly moved over when updating an existing world.  I don't have much time tonight but tomorrow evening I can dig deeper into this and find a resolution.
09-06-2017, 03:36 PM,
ty for helping us with the glitch / bug

if theres any thing u need me to do on my end plz ask i can reupload if its needed / change form rar to .zip format if thats the cose of the problum im haveing
09-06-2017, 09:51 PM,
I think I have figured out what is happening but don't have a solution in place at the moment.  Can the people who are experiencing the issue please try the "Render Again" checkbox when editing the world and see if the new render solves the issue?

What I believe is happening is there is one server that accepts the upload and syncs that with the download server.  That sync may not be happening fast enough for the render system to get the new world.  So when you upload a new world it just re-renders your old world until the sync is finished.  Waiting until the end of the render and rendering again should resolve it.

This may not be the problem everyone is experiencing but it's what I am seeing when I upload different versions of my test world.
09-07-2017, 02:34 AM,
if re renderd my main world 3 times allretty since migrashion and its not even working on outer web brousers it only is working on opera and its only re rendering the old map and the files arnt maching what i uploaded i may have to just to make a new download for it under a difrent world headder
09-07-2017, 06:02 AM,
(09-07-2017, 02:34 AM)lord_molagbal Wrote: if re renderd my main world 3 times allretty since migrashion and its not even working on outer web brousers it only is working on opera and its only re rendering the old map and the files arnt maching what i uploaded i may have to just to make a new download for it under a difrent world headder

Please try it again.  I have made some minor adjustments.
09-07-2017, 03:18 PM,
iv started re render about 2 am this morning my time might take about 2-3 days to render do to the speed of the render engon u useand the maps size of compressed 2.9 gb and uncompressed about 50-60 gb and i used winrar as he compresser shood i try useing 7.zip? insted
09-08-2017, 01:58 AM,
map has fully re rended acording to the system on my end and the map render isent showing the changes to the world
09-09-2017, 03:27 AM,
Threads: 0
2pock Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
im not totle sure but i think the render engon is useing the old uploads files to render and not the new 1s u uploaded