Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
internal error when accessing my maps
09-26-2017, 07:40 PM,
Threads: 5
Bug  internal error when accessing my maps
datascreamn Offline Member View worlds
I get an error when I try to see my maps. I also get this error when I click on my name under one of my maps. The only way I can get to them is by searching for them.
Please help.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at www.minecraftworldmap.com Port 443
09-26-2017, 09:07 PM,
Threads: 24
RE: internal error when accessing my maps
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(09-26-2017, 07:40 PM)datascreamn Wrote: I get an error when I try to see my maps. I also get this error when I click on my name under one of my maps. The only way I can get to them is by searching for them.
Please help.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at www.minecraftworldmap.com Port 443

Please see my thread at https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/...p?tid=9711 for updates on this issue.