Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encountering a service issue? Check known bugs here!
09-26-2017, 09:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 05:19 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
Bug  Encountering a service issue? Check known bugs here!
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
The queue is currently frozen. If you would like to request your map to be rendered, please visit https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/...p?tid=9894.

After our recent infrastructure migration has brought several server-side bugs that are affecting many users. You can track known issues here.
Resolutions to these issues will be introduced periodically by Skeight, our site administrator.

┌──────────────────────────────┐
Workarounds Available/Work in Progress
└──────────────────────────────┘

Internal Server Error
The internal server error occurs when our servers attempt to display a map that is stuck in a specific errored state. The exact cause has yet to be identified.
A temporary solution has been implemented that forces errored maps to appear. These entries cannot be deleted and will not show up for other users. 
An example entry can be seen below.

Screenshot Editor Missing
Several users have reported that the screenshot editor may not load after a successful upload.
This is an account specific issue that occurs in particular browsers. Use another browser to get around this issue.
An example of the problem can be seen below.

┌──────────────────────────┐
Unresolved Issues
└──────────────────────────┘
Maps Are Not Rendering 1.12 Blocks
Due to the dissapearing of our site administrator, our render service does not yet offer proper rendering support for 1.12. Your 1.12 map should still render correctly.

1.13 Maps Are Not Rendering
Our service does not support pre-release version of Minecraft.
Due to a major change in Minecraft's region format, our rendering service will fail to render all 1.13 maps.

Render Not Updating
Due to a server-side issue with reading newly uploaded level.dat files, some renders will fail to update with the following error.

┌──────────────────────────┐
Resolved Issues
└──────────────────────────┘

Uploading Screenshots Results in Error 500
A new HTML5 uploader has been implemented!
09-27-2017, 07:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-27-2017, 07:48 PM by datascreamn.)
Threads: 5
RE: [Important] Service Bugs
datascreamn Offline Member View worlds
I get an error when I try to see my maps. I also get this error when I click on my name under one of my maps. 
I understand, server migration can be a real "bug"ger sometimes. You'll get there, its a great site.
Keep up the great work. Smile

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at http://www.minecraftworldmap.com Port 443
10-09-2017, 12:15 AM,
Threads: 0
Jhoosier Offline Premium View worlds
Hi, I'm getting the Internal Service Error every time I try to visit my worlds page. I don't know if I need to provide any extra information. If you would let me know, I'll gladly provide it.

Additionally, I'm unable to upload my map. I can upload the world map and screenshot, but steps 3, 4, & 5 don't have anything below them. I'm not sure if this is related or not, but it's preventing me from even uploading my new world.
10-09-2017, 12:33 AM,
Threads: 24
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
(10-09-2017, 12:15 AM)Jhoosier Wrote: Hi, I'm getting the Internal Service Error every time I try to visit my worlds page. I don't know if I need to provide any extra information. If you would let me know, I'll gladly provide it.

Additionally, I'm unable to upload my map. I can upload the world map and screenshot, but steps 3, 4, & 5 don't have anything below them. I'm not sure if this is related or not, but it's preventing me from even uploading my new world.

Could you send me a screenshot of steps 3, 4, and 5 for me? I don't think this issue has been reported yet.