Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map and screenshot don't update
01-01-2018, 04:46 PM,
Threads: 2
Map and screenshot don't update
ManBeast Offline Member View worlds
I've tried to update my map Tolbia (9/7/17) a few times now, but every time it updates I end up with the same map as before, along with the same screenshot. I've tried to upload the world again separately, but then it indicates that the screenshot is a broken file and doesn't allow me to save it, and the world never manages to upload.

Thanks for the help!
01-02-2018, 03:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2018, 03:50 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 21
RE: Map and screenshot don't update
Nathangorr Offline Majestic Forums Moderator View worlds
(01-01-2018, 04:46 PM)ManBeast Wrote: I've tried to update my map Tolbia (9/7/17) a few times now, but every time it updates I end up with the same map as before, along with the same screenshot. I've tried to upload the world again separately, but then it indicates that the screenshot is a broken file and doesn't allow me to save it, and the world never manages to upload.

Thanks for the help!

Maps not updating is a known issue, but this screenshot issue you are running into seems to be new. Unfortunately, development on this site has been paused since September due to time restraints for Skeight, meaning that this issue may not be fixed for a while. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You can track known issues at https://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/...p?tid=9711.