Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Phazez Developer!
02-22-2018, 11:02 PM,
Threads: 17
New Phazez Developer!
Team Fire Gameing Offline Member View worlds
So over the past two weeks ive been working on the new Phazez update, 1.6. I was having creative troubles and jsut dificulty in general trying to get this idea done so i contacted my friend _TheMinekingYT_ and he has joined my team (Fire Game Studios) and we have been working hard on the new update! Stay tuned its coming very soon!
11-11-2019, 11:29 AM,
Threads: 0
WeShareBytes - Best inception of technology news
WeShareSib Offline Wood Chopper View worlds
Founded in July 2018, WeShareBytes is everybody of the fastest growing tech media startups of India. In a temporary epoch of conditions, WeShareBytes has evolve into a influential authority of technology report on the internet. As WeShareBytes continues to inflate its readership, it aims to provide in-depth reporting and redefine digital media with the undeviating innovation.

We submit advantageous assay and in-person experiences that get rid of maroon the infrastructure of our adept articles. Our column apportion is a cerebration of the emerging technology trends – ranging from the internet to desktop, startups to acclaimed companies, surety, indefinite prime mover and more. Our tagline “Refreshed Bytes of Technology and More” tries to hail the entirely diversity.