Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still not premium sadly :(
03-08-2018, 01:07 PM,
Threads: 4
Sad  Still not premium sadly :(
mmuziek Offline Member View worlds
hey there.
as i where told a long time before i had to post it on the forums there i was told to email the email in the payment receipt.
i did that as well but sadly still no premium
i provided all data in the email but im waiting for almost 3 years now for my premium.

im seriously mad right now :/

i tried everything from automaticly doing it (using the activation form) it sais a problem occuered and admin is notified.
still no solution i have posted here before no solution i emailed the payment holder no reaction or solution.

i paid the money for it so i should get it right?
can someone please. put me on premium!
03-08-2018, 06:19 PM,
Threads: 22
RE: Still not premium sadly :(
Nathangorr Offline Majestic Forums Moderator View worlds
(03-08-2018, 01:07 PM)mmuziek Wrote: hey there.
as i where told a long time before i had to post it on the forums there i was told to email the email in the payment receipt.
i provided all data in the email but im waiting for almost 3 years now for my premium.

i tried everything from automaticly doing it (using the activation form) it sais a problem occuered and admin is notified.
still no solution i have posted here before no solution i emailed the payment holder no reaction or solution.

Try reentering your PayPal Transaction ID into the conversion tool on the premium web page. I removed a value from your account that may have prevented your profile from being promoted. If that doesn't help, I'll let Skeight know and try to get this straightened out, though it takes some time for him to address my emails.
03-08-2018, 07:04 PM,
(03-08-2018, 06:19 PM)Nathangorr Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 01:07 PM)mmuziek Wrote: hey there.

Try reentering your PayPal Transaction ID into the conversion tool on the premium web page. I removed a value from your account that may have prevented your profile from being promoted. If that doesn't help, I'll let Skeight know and try to get this straightened out, though it takes some time for him to address my emails.

Thanks for trying but this is the result :
We encountered an error with your request. The admin has been notified and we will resolve this ASAP for you.

Unable to retrieve transaction details.
Subscription Expiry: NEVER
Transaction ID: ***** < I removed it for privacy
03-11-2018, 07:04 AM,
Any news yet im waiting more then long enough for this to be resolved...
03-11-2018, 03:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-11-2018, 04:00 PM by Nathangorr.)
(03-11-2018, 07:04 AM)mmuziek Wrote: Any news yet im waiting more then long enough for this to be resolved...

I don't believe I have a valid contact method to communicate with Skeight anymore. The domain for the email address I usually use to contact him has been taken offline. I don't know when this can be resolved, sorry!
03-11-2018, 04:30 PM,
this is really terrible he takes purchases but does not resolve issues with it if people do not get anything...
after 3 years waiting and mailing im to late to call a chargeback.

what to do now....
03-11-2018, 04:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-11-2018, 04:37 PM by Nathangorr.)
(03-11-2018, 04:30 PM)mmuziek Wrote: this is really terrible he takes purchases but does not resolve issues with it if people do not get anything...
after 3 years waiting and mailing im to late to call a chargeback.

what to do now....

This is not his intention. Your account seems to be one of the rare cases where your PayPal transaction ID cannot be matched with the email you used to register on Minecraft World Map. I will make sure that you receive your premium benefits the next time I get in contact with him.
03-12-2018, 03:29 AM,
well i changed my email adress
to the one used by the paypal account.

same problem it doesnt find the transaction
03-21-2018, 03:49 AM,
Man any news yet about premium upgrade?
im now waiting for another 2 weeks and still no premium
i paid for it so i do want it!
i can sue or take this whole site down with 1 call to my lawyer.
i give it another try but 3 1/2 years for something to work is way to long!
03-21-2018, 08:03 AM,
I no longer have a valid contact method to inform the site administrator of this issue. I apologize that you've had to wait this long, but there is not much I can do unless I miraculously find a new email for Skeight.

Posting threats over not receiving premium won't get you anywhere, as PayPal seller protection for intangible goods provided a month to submit a chargeback.