Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screenshot Upload Issue
08-26-2018, 01:04 PM,
Threads: 3
RE: Unable to upload world
Tenpennyturtle Offline Member View worlds
Same problem. How do they let a problem like this last so long and literally makes the site absolutely useless?????
08-26-2018, 06:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-26-2018, 06:13 PM by Va11Jr.)
Threads: 0
Something went wrong with the screenshot when i had to upload
Va11Jr Offline Member View worlds
[Image: u6Ypfff.png]
I having problem with that while i'm go'in to upload a New World Va11Jr. when i had to overwrite my post as i'm editing my post of my VJ's WA World, it still generating map progress and it's not even show up the picture of a map when i had to depending on build powerlines, i've changed it of my post and it's not rendering to overwrite my post, it must be something went wrong, when i had upload the screenshot, it's not working... it's just a tore up picture icon and it's not showing it, it must be some sort of error. i wish they need to fix this problem so i can upload a new world again. can you help me out please to how to sort the problems.
08-27-2018, 11:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-27-2018, 11:32 PM by Va11Jr.)
Threads: 0
RE: Screenshot not working
Va11Jr Offline Member View worlds
even me i saw what the problems that the screenshot is not showing up, it might the error or failed when i started to upload a pictures. i wish the developers has got to fix that so we can upload the screenshot to make sure it's not failing to show up a picture.
08-28-2018, 10:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-28-2018, 10:33 PM by Nathangorr.)
Threads: 24
RE: Something went wrong with the screenshot when i had to upload
Nathangorr Offline Premium View worlds
-- Multiple Threads Moved and Merged --

(08-26-2018, 06:07 PM)Va11Jr Wrote: [Image: u6Ypfff.png]
I having problem with that while i'm go'in to upload a New World Va11Jr. when i had to overwrite my post as i'm editing my post of my VJ's WA World, it still generating map progress and it's not even show up the picture of a map when i had to depending on build powerlines, i've changed it of my post and it's not rendering to overwrite my post, it must be something went wrong, when i had upload the screenshot, it's not working... it's just a tore up picture icon and it's not showing it, it must be some sort of error. i wish they need to fix this problem so i can upload a new world again. can you help me out please to how to sort the problems.

This is a known issue; several users have been encountering this issue. Unfortunately, there isn't much I can do to remedy this situation without getting in contact with our site administrator, who has been MIA for almost a year now. I suspect this has to do with an issue where screenshots are being stored on the server, but I do not have access to backend services.
08-28-2018, 11:03 PM,
Threads: 3
RE: Screenshot Upload Issue
DouglasofDCI Offline Member View worlds
Does anyone know of a similar site that can renders minecraft maps?
This site is the best, when it works.
I have deleted all my online maps just in case it was a server space issue.
But no luck.
Anyway if anyone knows, I will send you a cookie  Wink "FREE YOUR MIND!"