Hello guys! I have done some hard work and tried to make scale to scale SIimpsons House! :D I used pamplemousse texture pack by MrFruitTree so it looks way better. You can download it from here: http://www.9minecraft.net/pamplemousse-texture-pack/
And check out my YouTube channel! :D :
The goal is to kill your opponent ank break the ice and open the chest there are rewards im uploaded this map cause i cant make servers so i uploaded the map to give other people to make servers and put this world
i would be really happy but first check the world/map if you like it or not
*Map doesnt render properly atm, not sure whats up but the download is like its supposed to be.*
*Updating this every now and then* *some progress on the Ice Castle* My two year old survival world! Most things can be found around 0,0, in the Extreme Hills biome to the west. Most other interesting places are accessible via Nether portals or rail. (As of the latest uploads you probably spawn at my current project which is quite far from everything else)
- Elven-looking castle with huge quartz towers
- Basic jungle base
- A dock/lighthouse in the same style as the castle
- A started railway system starting from previously mentioned castle. For now includes a completed rail to 1.8 terrain and to a 99 % completed medieval styled village
- A skeleton farm (pretty nooby but it functions properly)
- A Nether with a bunch of portals leading to most builds (not marked out properly tho)
- 2/3 discovered Strongholds and lots of Ocean Monuments
- A rainbow beacon :D (beacon moved temporarily to ice castle)
- A bunch of dogs and cats
- A loooot of unfinished projects and some finished ones
- A fully functioning semi automated potato/carrot/ farm, with an item sorting system.
- A semi automated sugarcane farm.
- A ice fortress/castle in the making! *Outer wall, lower wall + some flooring + shape of roof completed*
Download from : http://adf.ly/K7fTI
This is a very fun adventure map but its kinda a challange. The rules are in game. Oh ya, this is my very first adventure map so tell me what you think and post your score in comments I didnt post any more pics because I dont want to ruin the fun. IF its to hard then put it on easy and if its still to hard put it on peaceful when you get to the forgotten forest. In the lava jumping part you use the clay you have collected to get across
This is my first world and it includes lots of random stuff
I made it as if somebody else would play on the world meaning lots of signs!
Hope you enjoy!
In case your wondering the giant wool thing is an unfinished pixel art of my face there are also lots of secrets look around on the map and no just cause there is gold everywhere doesnt mean I'm a fan of sky.
THANKS so much for the 200 downloads!
Be sure to check out my other map THE BX it is a multiplayer minigame
Uploading this for the fun of it, and to recover my world in case it's deleted when I reset my computer.
For those of you who actually care, here's a list of some notable things in my world;
* Pet Ghast in cage: Go through Nether portal and take a left to find Sazuki (ghast's name :P) in his unfinished cage.
* Villager breeder: Based on Docm77's breeder in his current World Tour. Go West through the manmade valley to find it. (STILL BUGGY AND UNFINISHED)
* Two captured Pigmen in OverWorld: Jail cell to the right of Nether Portal.
* 1000~ x 1000~ map of area: Contains massive taiga, desert, swamp, and jungle. 2000 x 2000 map should be in inventory. (Most stuff outside of the 2kx2k map is for me to explore in 1.7)
* Zombie Farm: Head South (around 200 blocks) to find a farm for zombies I made before I found a zombie dungeon directly below my home. If you have trouble finding it, climb on top of the giant mob spawner at night with Render distance set to Normal. Look for lights.
* Mob Spawner: Based on EthosLab's basic mobspawner in his LP world. Only 1 out of 5 layers complete.
* Horse Stables: Go up the Oak staircases to find an unfinished room for horse stables.
I created this world in June in 1.5.2, and it's currently my most-prized world I've ever created (I know, it's sad)