7,907 downloads 0 comments
Welcome to the Lucky Block Race map 1.8!
This is a 1-6 player map made by myself (EMB_Crafty) and is my first!
Gather your friends and prepare yourselves for a bright, colourful, modern and fun packed modded map where you race against each other, breaking Lucky Blocks (100 of them!) and completing challenges along the way! Once you've read the instruction book found in spawn, choose your lane by pressing the button with the colour of your choice. You will then be teleported to your lane. When everybody is ready, line up, then one player can press the button which will start a countdown. On your marks... Get set... GO! Race down your lane, breaking all of the Lucky Blocks and completing small challanges/tasks on your way. The first person to cross the finish line and press their 'finish button' wins the race! When everybody has crossed the finish line there is an optional PvP arena you can teleport to where you and your friends can PvP with the items you collected from your Lucky Blocks.
- Play on gamemode survival (do /gamemode s)
- Set your difficulty to easy (or above)
- You must break ALL of the Lucky Blocks on your lane
- Don't break other players Lucky Blocks
- No cheating by going into Creative Mode!
- HAVE FUN! :)
- Play on Minecraft 1.8
- Play with the Lucky Block Mod installed
How To Install Map...
1. Run Minecraft 1.8, then quit the game.
2. Download Forge 1.8 (recommended version) http://files.minecraftforge.net/
3. Download the Lucky Block Mod 1.8 http://www.minecraft-downloads.com/lucky-block/
4. Run Forge 1.8, then press 'Install Client', then run Minecraft 1.8 and choose the Forge profile. Press play, once loaded quit the game.
5. Drag the Lucky Block Mod into your mods folder (found in your .minecraft folder)
6. Unzip the Lucky Block Race Map 1.8 file and drag it into your saves folder (found in your .minecraft folder)
6. Run Minecraft 1.8 with the forge profile and you're done! Enjoy and have fun!
I did not make the Lucky Block Mod and nor do I own it, all credits for the mod go to the maker (PlayerInDistress). I did not invent this minigame either, this is just my version of it :)
Hope you guys enjoy!