Ravenaw City is a modern-style oriented town. In 2012, I started with a flat world in a village. Then I built a house of brick (now next to the city hall) next to the generated houses. After it, I built the hotel, and so on. In 2014 I removed the village and started building things that are necessary in a city. I changed the whole city and now I often build roads and expanding it. I am building this city alone, nobody helps me. I hope you will usually download and follow the changes in my world.
If you like/are inspired by my world, leave a comment below! Thank you for downloading it.
If you modified this map with new buildings, share it in a comment!
If you were inspired by my world and built your own, share it in the comments!
(Share the download link, too!)
I noticed there is an easter egg on the map & if you find it, share it in the comments!
MC Version: 1.15.2
-Made skyscraper 42 stories high
-Building at Ravenaw Square has an arcade
-Minor Improvements & Fixes
*Map doesnt render properly atm, not sure whats up but the download is like its supposed to be.*
*Updating this every now and then* *some progress on the Ice Castle* My two year old survival world! Most things can be found around 0,0, in the Extreme Hills biome to the west. Most other interesting places are accessible via Nether portals or rail. (As of the latest uploads you probably spawn at my current project which is quite far from everything else)
- Elven-looking castle with huge quartz towers
- Basic jungle base
- A dock/lighthouse in the same style as the castle
- A started railway system starting from previously mentioned castle. For now includes a completed rail to 1.8 terrain and to a 99 % completed medieval styled village
- A skeleton farm (pretty nooby but it functions properly)
- A Nether with a bunch of portals leading to most builds (not marked out properly tho)
- 2/3 discovered Strongholds and lots of Ocean Monuments
- A rainbow beacon :D (beacon moved temporarily to ice castle)
- A bunch of dogs and cats
- A loooot of unfinished projects and some finished ones
- A fully functioning semi automated potato/carrot/ farm, with an item sorting system.
- A semi automated sugarcane farm.
- A ice fortress/castle in the making! *Outer wall, lower wall + some flooring + shape of roof completed*
This house is created on a super flat world and also made in creative so feel free to add your own buildings around it. For best looks use Flows HD Resource pack - http://resourcepack.net/flows-hd-resource-pack/
Can you navigate the length of this confusing maze? With distracting wall textures, narrow corridors, a confusing layout, and nothing but the sky above your head to guide you, this maze is truly a recipe for frustration. This maze includes a minecart station at both the start and end points, so you you'll never have to worry about walking back. Just get in, and the rest is automatic.
This is a modern brick mansion that I built. It's pretty big. I tried to make it grand and realistic so just download and see for yourself. I might add a basement or a backyard later idk. Comments are appreciated... Enjoy. (Idk why it's so zoomed out so just zoom in to see it.)
Update: I added a basement to the house.
*The house and screenshot were done in the Pamplemousee resource pack so I recommend downloading it for a more realistic view of the house: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/pamplemousse---a-semi-modern-texture-pack/
Behold the lush Imperial Gardens. Each richly decorated ring is a monument to light and colour, to peace and prosperity, and to the harmony of water and nature. Bask in the tranquillity of the many fountains that dot the structure; enjoy the colour of the many flowers and bushes that populate the Gardens; gaze in awe at the protective glass shield that defends from rain and lightning, and the 8 massive pillars that support it; and reflect upon the serenity the experience provides. Indeed, this display of concentric splendour is true a feast for the eyes.