I did tons of new stuff with MCedit and legit building on my main map.
This is meant to be a one-of-everything map sorta.
- tamed a horse!
- added Syndicates house O.0
- added sky palace
- Got bored and plopped down an upside down copy of the sky palace.
- deleted water to make lowlands
- added some more savanna biome
- discovered a ton of new chunks; found 1st mega taiga biome
- Finished the wooden water house
- added some epic Lighthouses
- built a new bridge piece; extended new pathways
- built a mega mushroom
- extended railways; still work in progress
Herein can be found a plethora of diverse settlements abounding in every corner of the world and connected by the Grand Trunk Road. The North has been settled longest, and as such has different patterns of settlement to the more recently colonized South. The largest settlement is Novo Britenlandia at -50,-5000.
Each block is lovingly hand placed. There are no mods here. We believe no copy, no paste building. Inspired by an engineering degree and an interest in sustainable architecture the world is both unique and original.
Also the only world with an organic, gmo free, vegan, and sustainable description lol.
HurleyAllCraft is a large server world that has all the following features:
- Extensive railroad transportation system.
- 3 Major populated cities to visit
- Temple of Crafting
- Museum of Technology
- Many in-world mechanisms including large mushroom/mob spawner
- Wizards Tower
- Lots of hidden secrets
The world can be run for single player adventure or can be setup on a local server for fun with family and friends. Please see the README.txt file inside the world zip for full details on the world features and how to use its many mechanisms.
NOTE: When viewing the world map switch to night mode to get a better perspective. The world is spread out enough that it is difficult to see what all has been built in the daylight view.