90 downloads 0 comments
A survival Amplified map that I've been playing for a month or so. Though the structures aren't nearly as grandiose as those I've made in creative mode, I've done quite a bit of work to make everything look good.
No cheats have been used, except to create the villagers at the mall (I turned structures off).
- A storage safehouse and nearby farm, for food and shelter.
- A pasture with cows, chickens, and sheep of every color.
- A mall with 10 villagers. An obsidian-reinforced wall keeps the villagers safe from all mobs.
- A gallery to exhibit all of the objects I've managed to make/collect.
- A tower on top of a tall island.
- A small lake house.
- A two-level flower forest (thanks, Amplified map!).
- A library hidden in a dark forest.
- A set of nether portals to get between each area, as well as signs to guide you.