***Uploaded the Wrong File. Fixed now. (march 28)***
Another large Update on my first map.
BEST VIEWED with the John smith Texture pack.
Get it here => http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/26727-johnsmith-texture-pack-v9a-32x-11-12w04a-with-customizer/
-A Much larger sailing ship (same as the preview map).
-Worked 2 sides of the castle bringing them much closer to completion.
-New Port/long dock.
-New import office, guard positions and beds.
-New duty free stand outside castle walls.
-Recruit training center.
-Some of the smaller houses are furnished (all different).
-Labeled the market stands.
-miner's Guild center, housing, and miner's Pub.
-working "actor raising platform" (what ever they are called) in the theater.
This map(MC v1.2.3) has 2 features.
Best Viewed with Johnsmith Texture pack. Get it here http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/26727-johnsmith-texture-pack-v92-32x-12-with-customizer-0301/
First off there is a Starship high above made by myself. The ship is complete with power core, main bridge, secondary bridge, quarters, cannons, galley, captains quarters, 2 cargo bays, and 2 fighter hangers.
Inspired by Star Trek, Star Gate and Battlestar Galactica.
Second is below. An automated Mob arena Version 1 Built by Aracongi with some help from Syntacks. This thing is complex! sleep in the bed near the entrance, flick the switch (mine cart up top will start to circulate meaning it is working) and enter the mob arena. This version is a work in progress but is working as is. fight zombies, skeletons, and cave spiders. There is no exit once in the arena atm.
I did tons of new stuff with MCedit and legit building on my main map.
This is meant to be a one-of-everything map sorta.
- tamed a horse!
- added Syndicates house O.0
- added sky palace
- Got bored and plopped down an upside down copy of the sky palace.
- deleted water to make lowlands
- added some more savanna biome
- discovered a ton of new chunks; found 1st mega taiga biome
- Finished the wooden water house
- added some epic Lighthouses
- built a new bridge piece; extended new pathways
- built a mega mushroom
- extended railways; still work in progress
This is my first real world, and is named after a city in Australia. It contains a good map for getting around on. It also features:
- A (Mostly) working mine cart system
- 3 major shopping centres
- Plenty of people
- Lots of skyscrapers and towers to the north
- One major airport and some other airports
- Concert Hall
- Some interesting architectural designs
- Good Freeway Network
There is new building to the south of the new world.