Welcome to the Secretbase. An amusement full of secrets. There are plenty of secret paths and hidden doors, no way you can find all if them! Be prepared for an adventure fulll of......secrets. Surprise Surprise!
You start at the entrance of the map and will get a set up of armor and weapons to start with. You may only use what you find on the map.
Also you will find a Welcome Book that will give u some information. And some rules.
******discontinued due to no ideas. will start a new map soon******
Please report any bugs or things that don't work out!
Also please comment on new ideas.
If you start the map for the first time minecraft might ask you if it'S okay to load the map cause some parts are missing. This is due to the fact that I'm using some more mods but which are not needed to play this map.
-added Information book
-added a new cave
-added new buildings
-added new secret ways
-you can now use the maingate
-added zombie safe house
-new mod needed (more pistons mod)
-added new buildings
-new mods needed
-adding a hintbook
-adding signs for more information
You will need the following mods in order to play this mod.
-Minecraft Forge for 1.6.4 (http://files.minecraftforge.net/)
Uploading this for the fun of it, and to recover my world in case it's deleted when I reset my computer.
For those of you who actually care, here's a list of some notable things in my world;
* Pet Ghast in cage: Go through Nether portal and take a left to find Sazuki (ghast's name :P) in his unfinished cage.
* Villager breeder: Based on Docm77's breeder in his current World Tour. Go West through the manmade valley to find it. (STILL BUGGY AND UNFINISHED)
* Two captured Pigmen in OverWorld: Jail cell to the right of Nether Portal.
* 1000~ x 1000~ map of area: Contains massive taiga, desert, swamp, and jungle. 2000 x 2000 map should be in inventory. (Most stuff outside of the 2kx2k map is for me to explore in 1.7)
* Zombie Farm: Head South (around 200 blocks) to find a farm for zombies I made before I found a zombie dungeon directly below my home. If you have trouble finding it, climb on top of the giant mob spawner at night with Render distance set to Normal. Look for lights.
* Mob Spawner: Based on EthosLab's basic mobspawner in his LP world. Only 1 out of 5 layers complete.
* Horse Stables: Go up the Oak staircases to find an unfinished room for horse stables.
I created this world in June in 1.5.2, and it's currently my most-prized world I've ever created (I know, it's sad)
An ancient backup of an old map from the now defunct SMP server, vminecraft. A server that allowed thievery and pvp, griefing was disallowed but no effort was put forth to stop it. A time befoe bukkit, before the nether worked in SMP, before wolves and abandoned mines, before stackable food and even weather. Good ol alpha. Great memories.
X-ray wasn't even as popular as it is today so theres many underground bases to be found, with chests out in the open containing rares and such. Have fun!