229 downloads 0 comments
Uploading this for the fun of it, and to recover my world in case it's deleted when I reset my computer.
For those of you who actually care, here's a list of some notable things in my world;
* Pet Ghast in cage: Go through Nether portal and take a left to find Sazuki (ghast's name :P) in his unfinished cage.
* Villager breeder: Based on Docm77's breeder in his current World Tour. Go West through the manmade valley to find it. (STILL BUGGY AND UNFINISHED)
* Two captured Pigmen in OverWorld: Jail cell to the right of Nether Portal.
* 1000~ x 1000~ map of area: Contains massive taiga, desert, swamp, and jungle. 2000 x 2000 map should be in inventory. (Most stuff outside of the 2kx2k map is for me to explore in 1.7)
* Zombie Farm: Head South (around 200 blocks) to find a farm for zombies I made before I found a zombie dungeon directly below my home. If you have trouble finding it, climb on top of the giant mob spawner at night with Render distance set to Normal. Look for lights.
* Mob Spawner: Based on EthosLab's basic mobspawner in his LP world. Only 1 out of 5 layers complete.
* Horse Stables: Go up the Oak staircases to find an unfinished room for horse stables.
I created this world in June in 1.5.2, and it's currently my most-prized world I've ever created (I know, it's sad)