This is my first real world, and is named after a city in Australia. It contains a good map for getting around on. It also features:
- A (Mostly) working mine cart system
- 3 major shopping centres
- Plenty of people
- Lots of skyscrapers and towers to the north
- One major airport and some other airports
- Concert Hall
- Some interesting architectural designs
- Good Freeway Network
There is new building to the south of the new world.
Be ready to face and fight some of the most powerful and dangerous bosses ever witnessed in minecraft. Fight for resources in a world where death can creep up at any moment.
1. many new bosses and dimensions
2. more weapons and mixable ores
3. a large palace hidden in the red ant dimension
4. one powerful final boss
5. ore spawn mod
6. telepad mod
7. custom npc mod
8. one powerful ally
9. Tay Zonday's house in brown ant dimension (-320 156 -603)
Discover an original rebuild of the old World Trade Center ( New York ) with almost 50 stories and an observation deck on the Top.
There is also the mall and the subway station under the Twin Towers.
I also began a hole city with more Buildings and an Airport ... and 2 Adventure Maps ( everything is in this map so you only have to download this map.. ) but it's under construction.
Have fun in the WTC :D
New in Version 1.2 :
- new Buildings [ skyscrapers, school, bridge... ]
- some little refinements..
A fun adventure map filled with mazes, puzzles, and of course, traps! Make sure you're on adventure or survival mode when you play it.
I should have cheats enabled, so if you start on creative mode, set yourself to survival with /gamemode 0 or adventure with /gamemode 2. If you're already on one of these modes, you're fine.
This is the first map I've uploaded, so I hope you like it. Comments and suggestions are appreciated.
This map was designed for single player but should also work with multiplayer. If you post a video of this on youtube or something, put a link to this page so we can get more people to download it, and of course, give me credit for the map.