A survival Amplified map that I've been playing for a month or so. Though the structures aren't nearly as grandiose as those I've made in creative mode, I've done quite a bit of work to make everything look good.
No cheats have been used, except to create the villagers at the mall (I turned structures off).
- A storage safehouse and nearby farm, for food and shelter.
- A pasture with cows, chickens, and sheep of every color.
- A mall with 10 villagers. An obsidian-reinforced wall keeps the villagers safe from all mobs.
- A gallery to exhibit all of the objects I've managed to make/collect.
- A tower on top of a tall island.
- A small lake house.
- A two-level flower forest (thanks, Amplified map!).
- A library hidden in a dark forest.
- A set of nether portals to get between each area, as well as signs to guide you.
In this world you find a Portal to the Nether. Also two Chests and Wheat. Get everything from the Chests and the Wheat. Once you enter the Nether you will find your Nether Portal floating. You use the Obsidian (from the chest on right) to get somewhere. Then...
The rest is yours...