Notable changes from last upload:
* Updated to 1.7 snapshots! * Normal taigas no longer receive snowfall and water doesn't freeze. The ice in the "Utility" chest in the storage room is the only ice available in my world until a cold taiga or ice plains is found
* Fixed villager breeder. The two villagers I had sitting up in the air next to the breeder were preventing other villagers from breeding. I moved them to an open room underneath the breeder.
* Connected maps on the map wall.
* Swimming pool that doubles as a fishing station next to where the jungle tree used to be.
* Nether portal is now toggle-able. Based on Mumbo Jumbo's design. Top button ignites it, bottom extinguishes it.
* Melon farm that utilizes mob path finding. Based on Docm77's tutorial. Also works if you replace the wolf with a baby zombie and the sheep with a villager, and with an ocelot/chicken.
* Pet Enderman named "Fluffy" in the nether. I don't plan on moving him to the overworld until I research more on teleportation and build him an inescapable chamber.
Most of the 1.7 terrain I've seen so far has been mainly deserts, savannahs and plains.
Uploading this for the fun of it, and to recover my world in case it's deleted when I reset my computer.
For those of you who actually care, here's a list of some notable things in my world;
* Pet Ghast in cage: Go through Nether portal and take a left to find Sazuki (ghast's name :P) in his unfinished cage.
* Villager breeder: Based on Docm77's breeder in his current World Tour. Go West through the manmade valley to find it. (STILL BUGGY AND UNFINISHED)
* Two captured Pigmen in OverWorld: Jail cell to the right of Nether Portal.
* 1000~ x 1000~ map of area: Contains massive taiga, desert, swamp, and jungle. 2000 x 2000 map should be in inventory. (Most stuff outside of the 2kx2k map is for me to explore in 1.7)
* Zombie Farm: Head South (around 200 blocks) to find a farm for zombies I made before I found a zombie dungeon directly below my home. If you have trouble finding it, climb on top of the giant mob spawner at night with Render distance set to Normal. Look for lights.
* Mob Spawner: Based on EthosLab's basic mobspawner in his LP world. Only 1 out of 5 layers complete.
* Horse Stables: Go up the Oak staircases to find an unfinished room for horse stables.
I created this world in June in 1.5.2, and it's currently my most-prized world I've ever created (I know, it's sad)