7,242 downloads 7 comments
This map has several roman monuments and buildings like the Colloseum, the Pantheon and some buildings of the Forum Romanum in the capital Rome.
Not far away from the eternal city are some other cities located like the town of Tivoli. This small town is surrounded by waterfalls and parks. Underneath this town lies a complete tunnelsystem with ancient chambers. This town is ready to be explored!
This map also contains some other cities which have the same italian look. One of the other cities is Pisa, which contains a part of the river Arno, the cathedral and the tower of Pisa.
Other than Rome and Pisa you'll have some randomly spread buildings which are fictious and do not really exist.
For the best ambience, use the Halcyon Days or John Smith resourcepacks.
I hope you'll enjoy it. Like I said, it's not finished yet and I'm still working on it!!
Added for 1.2:
- Mercato di Traiano (not finished)
- Vineyard with castle
- Several farms
- New church
- Landscaping of the prisontower
Added for 1.3:
- New castle
- Several buildings of Rome
- Starting the new city Tivoli
Added for 1.4:
- Buildings of the city Tivoli
- Cathedral of Tivoli
- Villa Gregoriana
- Roman ruÃƒÂ¯n of the mausoleum of Plauzi
Added for 1.5:
- Several buildings and churches of the city Tivoli
- The castle Rocca Pia
- ruins of ancient roman amphitheater
- Villa d'Este park and villa
- complete underground tunnelsystem with secret passages