1,367 downloads 0 comments
*Map doesnt render properly atm, not sure whats up but the download is like its supposed to be.*
*Updating this every now and then* *some progress on the Ice Castle* My two year old survival world! Most things can be found around 0,0, in the Extreme Hills biome to the west. Most other interesting places are accessible via Nether portals or rail. (As of the latest uploads you probably spawn at my current project which is quite far from everything else)
- Elven-looking castle with huge quartz towers
- Basic jungle base
- A dock/lighthouse in the same style as the castle
- A started railway system starting from previously mentioned castle. For now includes a completed rail to 1.8 terrain and to a 99 % completed medieval styled village
- A skeleton farm (pretty nooby but it functions properly)
- A Nether with a bunch of portals leading to most builds (not marked out properly tho)
- 2/3 discovered Strongholds and lots of Ocean Monuments
- A rainbow beacon :D (beacon moved temporarily to ice castle)
- A bunch of dogs and cats
- A loooot of unfinished projects and some finished ones
- A fully functioning semi automated potato/carrot/ farm, with an item sorting system.
- A semi automated sugarcane farm.
- A ice fortress/castle in the making! *Outer wall, lower wall + some flooring + shape of roof completed*