This is version 1!
Why this is named 'Flatgrass Battle Zone': I chose this name, because when I first made this game, I used a template where the entire world was flat. This template was called flatgrass, so I decided to name my world 'Flat Grass Battle Zone'.
How to use this world:
1) Download this world
2) Turn this world into a multiplayer map.
3) Set some settings, like not being able to build or destroy blocks.
You can also change some things like what kind of weapon's are in the chests inside the game.
4) Set up some rules for the game.
5) Tell some of your friends to get on this server at a certain time. Explain the directions and rules before any one gets on, and be sure they understand.
6) When everyone is logged in, you can tell them to get as many weapons as they like, or you can pre-set an amount of weapons they may have.
7) Go into the 'staff room'. In there, is a switch. If you flip that switch, a door will open. Give players thirty seconds to run away from each other. They can go where ever they want.
8) Close the door that leads into the 'Battle Zone'
9) When thirty seconds is up, tell the players to start
10) When someone dies, they will be respawned at the begging. If you want, when you have everyone at the begging, you can play again.
1) You can make different teams. Each person on each team, will have a different skin.
2) You can fill the chests with different weapons. You can get more items by using INVedit.
3) If you can figure it out, you can also stop animals from spawning.