Growing fictional city which includes over 60 skyscrapers, a 20,000 seater soccer stadium, motorway, road structure, subway (non-functional), a large radio telescope etc...
I intend to zone the city with a huge central skyscraper district surrounded by mid-level appartments. As you head out to the suburbs I'll add housing districts. The outer limits of the city will eventually include an airport, naval/dockyard, scientific sector, shopping complex , industrial estate etc...
I'd like to add that although many of the buildings are completely original and my own creations, I have drawn inspiration from great Minecraft players and some of the buildings will look familiar. I can't remember every source otherwise I'd credit them :)
This city was built without the use of any mods whatsoever. I am playing creative mode, so flying and infinite blocks.
To Do List
1. Building interior stairs - ongoing
2. Working subway - ongoing
3. Sewer system - ongoing
5. Naval yard
6. Industrial estate (power station, oil rig and refinery, factories, gas vessels)
7. Shopping retail park
8. Science sector (observatory, CERN, space port)
9. Housing district (upper, lower, middle classes)
10. Civic projects (iconic bridge, cathedral, cineplex, radio mast, national museum)
11. Military base
12. Deep sea underwater habitat
13. Seaside resort
14. Theme park
15. Minor civic (gas stations, car parks, fast food, bowling, tennis, basketball, fire department)